2. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

THE MORRIS*

Mrs Morris got down from the car and pulled Brianna out too, holding her ears.

"Mum, its hurts... you're really hurting me" Brianna screamed as she pulled her in, she asked the maids to locked the door before finally letting go of her ear.

"Anna!!" Someone rushed to her.

"Big Sis!!" Brianna pulled her into a hug,faking tears.

"How could you run off from home like that? I've missed you so much" Sabrina gushed, hugging her so tight.

"Sabrina stop, you're the one spoiling this brat!! Imagine a 22 years old lady, being a drop out,did I really give birth to you?" Mrs Morris said,holding her head fraustatedly.

"I don't think so mum,who are my real parents? You really need to tell me." Sabrina hit her head lightly while Morris glared at her dangerously

"Just take a look at your little sis who once looked like a princess" Mrs Morris Shouted.

Sabrina pulled the cap off Brianna's head and she gasped.

"Anna!!!" She gasped in shock,Brianna just grimaced.

"How could you.."

"Anyways I'm less concerned about that, what's done is done. Prepare to resume SSC tomorrow morning,failure to do.We'll be going back to the station tomorrow and you know what that means" Mrs Morris said,and turned to leave.

"One more thing,don't even try to escape cos I'm gonna find you" Mrs Morris added.

"Yah!!! Isadora ,you know how much I hated school you know and SSC for goodness sake. The notorious school filled with bully. Imight ended up killing someone yunno" Brianna yelled.

"Then I'll be prepared to go to jail cos I'm never changing my mind,I already got you admitted so it's official" Isadora gave her a disgusted look before matching to her room angrily.

"Anna,why will cut your hair when you know how much mum is obsessed with it?" Sabrina said sadly,arranging her short hair.

"You know I've always wanted to look like this right? I can't be less happy. She is just mad cos she won't get to use me for her model collection anymore. I'm no longer her child model" Brianna said.

"I understand,you know how mum can be right?...I'm just glad you finally choose to come home. Dad is so worried,he calls everyday" Sabrina said.

"I'll call him later, need to prepare for an advance fight In SSC,you know how my temper is. I just hope I don't ended up killing someone" Brianna blew her a kiss,before descending the stairs,her short hair fleeing after her.

"Jeez...this girl!!" Sabrina chuckles watching her, but her phone suddenly chimed. She sighed before picking it on the table

Of Course, she already know who it is.

It's from her crazy stalker again.

*MEET ME BY 7 OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT'S THAT MEANS*

She read and drop it angrily and breath out.

"It will be over Soon,Rina!!"

***

SSC**

NIGHT>K4 DORM**

Kyle rushed out of his room panting heavily,he found Kayden making out with a girl aggressively on the couch and he quickly turned his back.

The b*tch was naked and her right b**bs was in his mouth. While he squeezed the second senselessly as if to extract milk from it.