18. 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞

NOT EDITED, EXPECT BLUNDERS 🤫

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

There was a long silence after Finn confession. She was only looking at him as if all he said didn't matter at all.

"Brianna...." He had to call her to wake her up from her day dream.

"Huh.." Brianna squirmed, drifting out of her thoughts.

"You ain't saying anything about what I said..." Finn said, nervously.

He was already fearing being turned down. No!!

"I....I.." Brianna stuttered as he looked at his face, she could already imagine how broken he would felt if she said No.

I-I will think about it!! Finn" she finally said and Finn cool down a little.

At least, there is still hope she will accept.

"I don't expect you to give me an answer right away too Brianna, take your time, I'll always be waiting" he said and pat her.

"Thank you" Brianna smiled.

"Goodnight" he suddenly brought his face closer to him and she close her eyes.

Finn chuckles and she quickly open her eyes.

"I wanted to kiss your hair not your lips" He said and Brianna felt the ground swallowing her out of embarrassment.

Why the hell did she close her Eyes?! Why??

"Oh" she mouthed, awkwardly.

"So goodnight and sleep tight okay" he kissed her hair and enter his car, he lowered the glass to wave at her before driving away.

Brianna sighed and enter the house. Sabrina was seating alone in the living room when she entered.

"Big sis" she exclaimed tiredly, falling on her.

"My Baby face, How is school today?!" Sabrina asked, playing with her short hair.

"Stressful as always"

"Sorry baby, you'll be done in months" Sabrina smile and pet her.

"What should I do? He really confessed Rina!!" Brianna pouted.

"I knew it, his eyes tell. Just follow your hearts and do whatever make you happy okay? So you won't end to like me" Sabrina replied.

"What did you mean?!"

"Nothing, Is he yet to return your car? The repairer?!" Sabrina said, changing the topic.

"I actually lied to mum, I sold it"

"What!!!"

"I needed the money. I regret selling it cos I have to take a cab home every day" Briana heaved.

"I'll get you another one tommorow..."

"Where will you get the money!? From Mum?"

"It's Secret"

"Thank you so much,I love ya!!" Brianna kissed her face nonstop and Sabrina chuckles. She left for her room afterwards.

Sabrina got a text immidiately and she checked it.

It's from Derek.

★5 DAYS LEFT, IF YOU STILL CAN'T PAY ME.. I'LL BE FORCE TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND ASK FOR YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE★

She read and threw the phone somewhere.

"I just hate him!!!"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎