41. 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕

Finn only catch up with Hailey when she got outside. He grabbed her hand and she halted, cleaning her tear.

Finn eyes widened and he quickly release her. What is wrong with him? Why did he ran after her like that?

Did he actually cared if he met him that way or not??

Why did she deserves his explanation??

All this though ran through his head and he look back at her, she was still sniffing her tears and someone it's move something in him.

"It's not what you think" He finally spoke and She turned to him slowly.

"You kissed her?" Hailey muttered, hurtfully.

"No...She kissed me. You  know how much I loath that fool you called a friend, The last thing I'll regret doing is talking to her not to talk of even sharing a kiss....Trust she did it so you can misunderstood it" Finn explained and Hailey slowly smiled.

The fact that he his trying his best to explain what really happen, made her imagine he feel the same way for her already.

"It's ok...I didn't misunderstood, I know how she can be anyway" She said, smiling so much.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I didn't actually thought you'll come after me and explain this, Does that mean you feel something for me already?!" She asked, impatiently.

"No_ No way!!" Finn said, rather quickly and her smile fell.

"If you don't love me, Why did you ran here just so you could make me understand there is nothing going on with you two?"

"I shouldn't have?"

"Yes!! You're just confusing me and toying with my feelings? Don't tell me you still love Brianna, She has a boyfriend now don't you know that?" She asked, crying again.

"I didn't say I like her...

"You didn't say you hate her either, you don't understand your feeling and I'm always the one rubbing after you, You never call or text me if I don't...I'm hurting too you know, Stop treating me like a subtitle..." She hiccuped in tears.

"I'm so I made you feel that way" He came closer and tried to touch her but she step backward.

"It's ok, I'll just stay away from you from now on...I don't think you'll ever see me as a friend not to talk of loving me. You still see me as Alexa friend..."

"No Hailey..."

She ran off before he could landed.

"F**k" Finn ruffled his hair.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

It's her!! The same girl Vincent raped that night.

"Why is your face like that? Is something wrong? Why did you want to see my childhood picture..." Brianna asked, bringing him back alive.

Kingston gave the phone back to her, not saying a word.

"King...

"Let's go to the restaurant...." He faked a smile and grabbed her hand, pulling her out.

She noticed the weird act but she decide to keep mute as they left the hospital.

His hands were shaking as he drove and he was awfully quiet throughout the drive.

Which was unusual. Each time she tried to start a conversation, he was either lost in thought or just smile faintly.

Throughout their lunch he kept pacing out, Be didn't even want to eat.

Brianna grew more and more suspicious but she couldn't ask.

They drove back to the school again silently and he dropped her in front of their Dorm since it's late.

She squeezed her face hoping he will notice and talk to her but it's still didn't walk. He didn't coke down from the car and he only kept mute as if he was expecting her to get off so he can leave.

Brianna held the door knob but he quickly grabbed her right hand.

"What? You suddenly want to talk to me now? Huh? Why are you acting weird and keep ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? You've change since we left the hospital, You don't speak or smile like you use to, You don't even act as if I existed. I'm your girlfriend and I deserve an explanation for all this sudden change..." She shouted at him.

He didn't speak and just hug her.

"I'm sorry....

"For what? Why are you saying sorry to me?" She asked and he went mute again.

She break the hug and walked out of the car angrily, She left him.

Kingston watch her leave but he couldn't went after her and stop her. He slowly folded his fist and punch the steering wheel angrily.

"What should I do? I'm so dead!" He muttered and drove to those own Dorm.

Kai was the only one in the living room. He isn't even see him as walked in.

"Welcome back!!" Kai wave at him but he ignored him completely and went to his room.

He slam the door shut, as if to take out his anger on it.

"What is wrong with him?"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Alexa got back to her room with the help of Daphne. She actually called her.

"Are you ok now? Are you sure you won't need to go to the infirmary?" Daphne asked worriedly.

"I'm okay...what hurt more is the way he hit me? I thought you said he will fall for me right away? Why is it the other way around?" Alexa asked.

"Honestly I don't know, Cos you dress so hot...Unless he his a gay...

Alexa was about to talk but the door burst open, interrupting her.

They turned to see Hailey looking so furiously, before they could ask what she was doing here?

She pushed Daphne aside and pounced on Alexa, hitting the hell out of her.

"You shameless wh*re, How dare you try to seduce Finn? How dare you?" Hailey yelled as she hit her.

She didn't even give her the chance to reciprocate at all. Alexa face was already covered with bruises before Daphne could separate them.

"The next time you tried such a thing, i won't do just that....You'll be admitted in your own parents hospital" Hailey warned and storm out.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<FOLLOWING DAY~FINN'S DORM>

Finn walked out of his room immediately he heard the door bell rang, he was thinking Cole and Havana was back.

"Why did you come...." He stopped talking immediately he saw who it is.

Kingston.

"What are you doing here?" Finn questioned, surprisedly.

"Do you have Vincent number?" He asked and Finn raised a brow.

⭒⋆⭒⋆

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖