34.𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

"I love you madly" He whispered, affectionately.

"I love you insanely " She replied in the same tone and thier lips found thier ways have to each other.

"Hmm" She moaned gentle on him and Kingston carried her from the table.

He legs tangled on his waist as he started walking back to the bed. Thier lips tugging in war and thier tongues twirling in thier mouths.

He finally got to the bed and drop her, He lay on top of her, shifting his hands to her b**bs this time.

"F**k" She gasped as he got hold of the two medium size bra*est. He started rubbing her n*pples with his thumbs, pleasuring her softly.

She wrapped her legs on his waist, and he broke the kiss gently.

He lowered his head to her neck and nibbled gently on it, kissing down to her collarbone down to her cleavage. He planting series of kisses till he got to her b**bs.

He kissed them through the bralette, and her n**ples hardened as his warm breath sieved in through the wool.

"Damn, you're driving me crazy Baby" Kingston whispered affectionately.

"I can't get enough of you babes" She replied s*xily, tracing her hands to his body.

Kingston hands played on her b**bs as he reconnect thier lips as hard as it was when they broke it.

He sucked the juiciness of her mouth and she started moaning loudly.

Thier lips bit, teased, swiped and rubbed on each other romantically and the room became the residence if moans.

He bit her lower lips and slowly pulled on it. He kissed her face round without leaving a spot, then he bent to her waist and kissed it round.

He could see the wetness between her legs already. It's so f**king much that's she's trembling under him.

He brought his head back to her face and she slowly bit her lips as their gaze locked. The amount of shyness she was feeling right now is Killing.

She still couldn't believe she was under the same guy she hated so much.

"Nervous?"

She was about to reply when Kingston kissed her lips.

"Yes and no" she broke the kiss.

"You don't have to worry, I'll be gentle"

He interrupted with another kiss, and she smiled.

"Hhm uhm..."

Her moans were sweet to the ears and it just turned Kingston on more than before.

The kiss was still on, when he slowly slip her pants off her legs.He slid down his pants, and Brianna gulped down upon seeing his huge member.

She couldn't gets his eyes off it, wondering if it's could really fit in.

"I'm going in now" He whispered and she nodded slowly.

She readily parted her legs and he held them further apart before positioning his c**k in her wetter.

He growled and took a deep breath burying his full length inside her.

A bright fire ignited her body, and the wires in her components sparks as her hips started trembling and she stared gasping.

"Should we stop?!" He asked and she shooked her head, almost at the verge of tears but she held it.

He ran his c**k up and down her folds, her wetness lubricating his throbbing erect.

"I want you inside me" she whispered and continued to hold his lustful gaze as he slowly pushed in, her walls tightening around him.