1. 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐨

SILVER SPRING COLLEGE**K4 DORM**7AM**

Kingston eyes parted and he open them fully before spranging up, his eyes went to a hand on him and he looked down at the b*tch he f*cked non-stop last night, then he sighed before yanking it's off, he climbed off the bed and enter his bathroom nakedly.

He stayed in the tub for almost an hour before finally coming out,he wore the robe and walked into his room.

The b*tch was already awake,, he pretended not to see her and walked to his wardrobe, he picked his clothes and started putting them on, suddenly he felts as around him and he stopped on track.

"Kingston...."

"What did you want Alexa? Not like I forced myself on you, you came to me willingly, isn't that it?" Kingston flared up before she could even landed.

"But Kingston, I love you so much...I even give you my virginity" Alexa yelled

"Did I force you to do it? Answer me, did I rape you or something?, You took over my drunk state, you got what you want stop pinning the blame on me" Kingston replied.

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it? Tell it straight to my face, I wanna hear it King!" Alexa said.

Kingston said nothing.

"Kingston!!!" Alexa Shouted

"Stop yelling and leave quitely, lets just go on with our lives Okay? I beg you Alexa stop this madness" Kingston said calmly.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth Kingston!" Alexa said stubbornly.

"I didn't enjoy..." The rest of the word got stuck in his mouth as he began hiccuping.

"See" Alexa laugh.

"F**k...." Kingston muttered, hiccuping even more.

"You knew you can't lie but you still did" Alexa said proudly.

"Just...leave...Alexa" Kingston stuttered.

"I'm gonna leave now, at least I've heard what I wanted to hear,,I enjoyed you too, can't wait to have more...see yah at school" Alexa winked and catwalked out.

"F**k!!!" Kingston rushed out of his room, he got to the sitting room and met his three friends sitting not paying attention to him at all.

He walked to the kitchen, still hiccuping and the three exchange glances. Kingston drank a lot of water, then, it's reduced a bit,he walked back to the sitting room.

"Who did it?" He asked, and they all turn to him.

"Did what?" Kyle spoke, looking up from his phone.

"You know...what I'm talking_" he couldn't finish the word when he hiccuped again.

"Aish, damn this" he cussed Inwardly,glaring at the three who was already laughing hard.

"Who called Alexa and how on Earth did I ended up f**king her?" He asked hastily,then hiccuped again.

"I didn't do anything" Kai said.

"Me neither" Kayden said.

"Me three" Kyle also said.

"This is the last time I'll be asking, who did it?" Kingston yelled

"We had no choice,you were drunk and we all know you can't control that little prick under you and Alexa is the only girl available, you don't expect us to f**k you" Kai said and the other two started laughing again.

"I hate you all!! How could you do this to me?" Kingston breath, his hiccupping already stopped.

He his a pinnochio. He can't lie,if he try to lie he ended up hiccuping.