7.𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Brianna said almost immediately.

"I want us to be friends!" Kingston repeated

"Are you kidding me right now? Be friends with you? Why will I do ?" Brianna said slowly.

"Just friends,, I don't think there is something wrong with that?" he replied

"I would rather be friends with a turtle to someone like you!" Brianna hissed and make to walk away but he blocked her path again.

"What did you want from me?" she yelled unknowingly.

She felt a fluid beneath her clothes and she gasped. she was not supposed to yell.

She pushed him out of the way and run off before he comes of say more word.

"Why is she running?"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

••~BACK IN CLASS~••

"Why am I paired with a fool like him?" Alexa shouted, checking the board there names were pasted.

"Relax Babe,, not like we're going to do it...and he dares not make us repeat the same course or else he don't want to live" Daphne said beside her.

Hailey was quite as she check her name. she was paired with Kayden but Alexa was paired with Finn.

That's making her jealous.

Daphne smiled as soon as she located her name.

"I love Clark...he really knows I and Kai are meant to be" she giggles and Alexa roll her eyes.

"Wait a minutes...who is that Ugly Duck paired with?" Alexa suddenly said, using her eyes to trailed Brianna's name.

"What the hell..." she shouted angrily

"Clark is so gonna get it from me for doing this!" she yelled and matched out angrily.

Daphne and Hailey checked it too.

"Alexa!!" Hailey immediately went after her.

Daphne went to Kai who was already walking out of the class and hugged him.

"When should we do what?" she whispered into his ears.

"Anytime...as long as you are ready" he whispered back.

They both left the class.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

••~MR CLARK OFFICE~••

Alexa badge into the office slamming the door loudly.

"How dare you?" Alexa shouted angrily.

"What's the matter again...Alexa!!" Mr Clark said.

"How dare you paired That good for nothing B*tch with my Kingston?" Alexa demanded hotly.

"Brianna..."

"I did care what are name is, I want you change her position to mine Right now"

"I'm sorry...I can't do that.."

"What?"

"I'm done being a nuisance to you Alexa...if you're not fine with it, then don't do it, you want want to fund out what happened next" Mr Clark said and turned his back to her

"Uncle..." Alexa suddenly said and Mr Clark eyes widened.

"Did you just call me Uncle? did I hear you right?" Mr Clark said In disbelief.

"You know how much I love Kingston...just help me please"

"My answer is still no"

"You're sure gonna regret this..I swear" Alexa gritted her teeth and storm out angrily.