15. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬/𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭

"Craig!!!" Adrian screamed out in horror,closing his eyes, expecting the worse to happen.

He slowly opened them and his eyes widened and his heartbeats doubled when he couldn't see Craig in sight any more,same as the car.

Did it really him and swept him off the ground??

Did he just lost his own happiness?

His life? It can't be true,he must be dreaming right??

"Craig!?!! No!!!? Craig!!" He panicked, tears were already threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Daddy!" He suddenly heard his voice from the other side of the street, he turned at once.

He saw Craig waving at him to come, with a lady he didn't see his face clearly.

He rushed over there quickly, he grabbed his hand and hit his butts twice hard.

"Dad..." Craig cried

"How could you ran off like that? Are you planning to get yourself killed? Huh? Do you want to ruin my life for good? Don't you care about me anymore? I was so worried?" Adrian scolded him.

Craig was already crying so much, but he kept going..

"You ran off cos of a lady talk to me? For what?, Answer me when I'm talking you Craig, you're four not a kid!" Adrian shouted at him.

Even Sabrina's was taken aback by his anger.

"Because I don't want any woman In your life dad, I don't want any lady for you...i hate them so much cos they will ended up hurting you like mum, they are all the same,I don't want to see you sad and all those nights you cried in your room cos of that woman I also cried so much too, I can't afford seeing you broken again...I hate seeing you sad, don't you understand that....." Craig shouted back, broking into more tears.

Adrian was so shocked upon hearing him say all these,  I mean is he even four.

How did he know he was broken when his mum betrayed him ? He was only three when she left, where did he learn all that.

"I'm sorry..." He tried touching him, but Craig shifted back to Sabrina who was still holding his hand.

"I hate you,stay away from me" he cried.

"Craig_

Sabrina twirled him around and squatted in front of him, wipping his tears slowly.

"Listen to me kid, you don't have to act that way cos you thought every lady is as bad as your mum, you seems to be the only one your dad has left, think how he would felt if he lost you too,he will be broken for sure, do you want that to happen?" Sabrina asked and Craig shaked his head slowly.

"Try and listen to whatever he tells you Okay?" She concluded and Craig nodded.

He turned back to Adrian and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Dad, I just love you too much, Don't ever leave me like mum please, I promise to behave from now on"

"I'm sorry too" He lift him up to his shoulder, patting his back slowly, he slept off so quick but was still sniffing.

That was when Adrian took the chance to look at Sabrina closely. He actually wanted to thank her.

"Miss!!.." he called her that, because he didn't know her name.

"Hi, nice to meet you again" Sabrina smiled.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<SSC>

The class just ended and everyone took turn in leaving.

"I'm hosting a pool party at the Flex House tonight, who is interested?" Alexa announced.