50. 𝑨 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

<A YEAR LATER~LOVE MODEL COMPANY>

In the big dressing room, was sitted Naomi. She was wearing a long black gown which had just one arms and long slit on her left thigh.

Her long orange hair was packed up in a bun and the red lipstick. The make up on her face made her look ravishing and dangerously tempting.

Beside her was Her personal make up artist Tania. She is currently one of the top 5 model in New York, Her company face, they can't afford to loose her or they are going down.

It's been a year and everyone is living happily,  Havana and Cole relocated to chigaco with thier twins Cova and Vole.

Finn and Hailey are still dating too, they went to dubai on a trip.

Naomi pouted and pressed her lips together the moment Tania finished and her phone rang that minutes.

Tania hand it over to her and she checked the caller ID.

IRIS.

She smiled and swiped green immediately.

"Baby b*tch, What's up?" She stood up, checking herself out in the mirror.

"When will your shoot be over? Have you forgotten we're going to the airport to pick up Anna!!" Iris voice said over the phone.

"Which Anna?"

"What are you talking about? I told you last night she is coming back to New York! Kingston comeback is today and...

"What?!! Why am I just hearing all this? Why will you tell me that in my drunk state? I was so drunk last night" Naomi screaming, causing Tania to flinch.

"Don't block my ear drum with your noise, I'll be pick you up when you're done" Iris said as hung up.

"Aish!! That b*tch" She dropped her phone and look up to meet Tania's gaze on her.

"Sorry that's just what we call each other...Are we done here? I've to get this over done with quickly, I can't believe my Doll is coming back today and she didn't tell me? Should I call her?"She asked Tania.

"I think she will be in the plane" Tania replied.

"If Kingston comeback Is today, that means Vincent is coming with him" She exclaimed and her phone chimed at that minutes.

Speaking of which, it's a text from him.

★I'M COMING BACK TO NEW YORK★

"For real?" She texted back as if she was surprised.

★YES★

"I can't wait, You don't forget about your promise right?"

★OF COURSE★ He texted back.

She sent a reply an added an extra love emoji before she dropped get phone.

Tania has to retouched her makeup cos she already disorganized it, Naomi kept smiling all through.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<A PRIVATE CONDO>

Kayden ran his hands in hair as he stood under the shower. He looked up,allowing the water to wet his face.

His handsome face come to view and he smiled broadly.

He came out of the shower and wore his shorts before walking to the living room.

There,He met Seraphina in the living room, dancing to the music playing in the background.Its a pop song and she was lip-sycning it as she danced.

He stood with his hands tucked in his pocket before walking to her.He grabbed her waist from behind and kissed her deeply but she broke it almost immediately.