17. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Do you understand?!" Finn turned to Hailey, and she quickly blink drawing her attending back to canvas painting.

"Y-yes" She replied, staring at the Horse painting before her. She didn't know when he started drawing it not to talk of painting it.

He brought out another board and place it before her.

"Go on, I wanna see it" Finn said.

"You want me to paint?!" Hailey asked again, blinking.

"Yes..."

She force a smile and collected it from him. She picked the brush and stared at him, before sitting in front of the board.

Finn stood behind her, watching with Keen interest.

"Have you seen the video?!" Two girls suddenly entered the room, while chatting.

"Seriously, I wish I was there....she's so good, I never expect her to be so pretty, why does she dress like a tomboy when she is such a beauty!!!" One of the girls said.

"I know right? I've never seen someone dances so good, I wish to be like her"

"So Alexa is out of the Dance Club?!"

"I've never liked her, The queen my foot!!"They both chorus and laugh.

Hailey stopped what she was doing when she heard all that. Finn already heard all what they said. He wanted to find out if it's really Brianna they were talking out so he brought out his phone and went to the school blog.

His eyes widened, as he scrolled. Her Crazy dance steps was bombard all over. Everyone was talking about it.

No doubt, it has become the talk to of the school.

He has never seen her dance like this, just only one time they were still in Highschool. She used to dance secretly in class during breaks and he always peek on her without her knowing.

His mouth refuse to close as he watched the video over and over again, his heart just got stolen again.

"Finn..." Hailey called but he already ran out of the class.

"I hate this!!!" Hailey muttered hurtfully and left the class too.

Finn run all the way to auditorium, but the show already ended and everyone is leaving already.

He walked away and he saw Brianna coming out of a class with Iris and Naomi beside her.

She already changed into her normal boyish style, A big shirt and Big Joggers again.

He ruffled his hair as he walked to them. He badly wanted to see her dress like a girl again.

"I'm really surprised Anna, you improved so much...I was scard you won't dance and Alexa will win over you" Iris said and Brianna chuckles.

"All thanks to you" She smile and peck her cheek.

"I want a peck too, why did you guys keep forgetting me?" Naomi pouted and the other girls laugh.

"You're funny. Why will we forget about this cutie?" Brianna pulled her closer and hugged her too.

Naomi is a typical girl who is niether short, or tall. She has the cute face that anyone will mistook her for a highschool girl.

And she tend to act like a baby sometimes.

"Brianna!!!" They heard Finn's voice and they all turned to him.

"Finn..." Brianna muttered, shockingly.

Now that she saw him, she's reminded she as to see him after class which she was so trying to avoid. She knew what he wanted to ask her already.