21. 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞

The moment Kayden's pressed his lips on Seraphina's, her eyes widened and she quickly retreat, looking at him shockingly.

Kayden's eyes became clear too, realizing what he just did.

"I'm..." She didn't allow him to utter the word sorry before running off to her room, slamming the door shut.

"F**k!!, What is wrong with me?" Kayden's rough his head and rest his back on the couch, closing his eyes like that.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Brianna could be seen standing by the street side, folding her arms as she seated on a bench not far from the Ocean side.

"Why did I even come here?" She hissed when she remember Kingston's face the night he saw him there.

She was only wearing a bum short and a a very hoodie which was almost swallowing her cos of the way she look small and tiny in it.

She left home angrily earlier completely forgetting to put on her slips-ons not to talk of wearing a shoe.

"How could mum be so mean?" She said as she looked down at her bare foot.

She would have call her Dad but she didn't even bring her phone.

"Should I just go home?" She stood up and sit back again. "No, she has to realize what she did was wrong. I mean I'm the owner of my life, I decided how I wanted to live it" She lamented, rolling her eyes at nothing in particular.

Her tummy grumbled at that minutes and she bit her lips. She really can't stay mad for long especially when her craving for food is like that of a wolf.

She decided to swallow her pride and go home. At least Isadora would have left home by now.

She concluded and began walking away from there.

"AGGRHH!! HELP!!!" A faint noise suddenly echoed her ears as she walked and she stopped at once.

The voice didn't come again so she just assumed she was hearing wrong, she made to proceed with her journey but the voice came again.

Louder and clear this time.

She turned to the corner the voice was echoing from and she began rushing over there quickly.

She got to the place and was surprised to see A young girl being molested by three army's.

"What the eff" She muttered aloud and they all stopped what they were doing to look at her.

The girl's clothes was already tore to half and she was crying so much on the floor weakly. Her face was covered with bruise too, She probably got them while struggling with them.

"Help me!!" She pleaded faintly again, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Look who we have here...Mrs Feisty lady" One of the army said and Brianna looked at him.

She recognized him as the same army she dealt with weeks ago cos of the same crime.

"You still haven't stop this shameful acts of yours. Have you no shame at all? You're an army, a good example to the society but you're the complete opposite. You're the evidence of God's sense of humor. Why don't you have a common sense when it's common?" Brianna said and eyes widened.

"Are you mad? Do you know who you're talking to? Are you planning to spent the rest of your life in the prison?" The same guy shouted angrily.

Brianna walked up to them and pulled the girl up before wipping off her tears.

"You can go" She said and the girl immediately took off to her heels.

"Since you let her go, you should be the one to pay for it" One of them said and grabbed her wrist. Brianna smirked and took the hand and twisted it backwards...