48. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

<SAME NIGHT~KAYDENS' ROOM>

Before they got to the room, his shirt was already off too.

They keep kissing crazily as their lips glued together.

Thier lips fought in thier mouth, through bitting, sucking and nibbling.

He was always rough so this was even more rough than the normal ones.

He trailed the kisses round her neck.

"Kayden~gosh" She moaned out.

"Should we do it raw or not?" He raised his neck from her head slowly.

"Raw..." Seraphina answered.

"Wasn't planning to use condom, Feel free to moan aloud, since we're the only ones here"

He captured her lips and the kiss had barely lasted for a minute when she felts something inside her.

He lay her down slowly and came on top, pulling the gown from her body completely.

She was left with her panties and his eyes widened at her perfectly, she was too tempting and he badly wants taste her.

Not like it's hasn't seen them before but its his first time looking closely.

"F*ck Phina" Kayden breathed, benting over to her honey pot.

He kissed it teasingly, and she lost her breath.

"Kayden...ah...Kayden" She moaned aloud, pulling his head to her middle.

It's was so pleasuring that she forgot everything that moment.

Kayden drove his tongue inside her and her eyes rolled on it own.

He did that for what seems like forever. He trailed the kiss to her bellybutton up to the cleavage. He kissed her n*pple too before coming to her lips again.

He kiss her so hard, making her loose her breath every minutes. She could feel her buldge rubbing on her as they kissed.

She became impatient and she started unbutton his belt. He never broke the kiss till she finished unbolting.

She pulled down her trouser together shorts at once and her eyes widened immediately his load bounced on her.

"Love what you see? Scared already?" He said and she gulped.

He smirked and kissed her slightly,then widening her leg before pushing her size in her.

"Ouch!! Kayden!!!" She grabbed him tight.

"Thought you said, you can handle me" He teased, not moving.

"Why is it so big?" She exclaimed and he smiled.

"Even I was surprised I was this endowed, Kingston and Kai are not my match...God really love me" He said proudly and Seraphina pinched her brows.

Shaking so much, under him.

He allowed her to adjust before he started moving and he quickly poured kisses on her face which healed the pain she was feeling.

"Ouch"

"Ouch!!"

He took in one of her n*pple again and started increasing his pace as he sucked her.

"Gawd~Kay"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<10PM>

Brianna kept rolling sideways from one side to the other.