44. 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑩𝒂𝒅

No..." He said and the smile disappeared from her face.

"I'll take my leave then" She said and he pulled he back, pinning her against the nearest wall.

"Finn..." She gasped immediately Finn's lips landed on hers again, She didn't waste any minute in responding.

He grabbed her waist pulling her much closer as they kissed deeply.

Her hearts kept running a marathon as they kiss went on, and strangely she can't hear his.

Does that mean he doesn't like her?? But why would he kissed her then.

He broke the kiss about a complete five minutes with both of them breathing heavily.

"Still not granted? You want me to kiss you again!" He teased and Hailey bit her lips, looking down nervously.

"I was going to the cafeteria before I ran into you, Care to eat with me?" He grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the hall already.

"Uhm..Yes... of course" Hailey stuttered and he chuckled.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Brianna hasn't let her room since last night. Naomi and Iris are still in front of her door, trying to get in.

She cried all night and still crying. All her eyes were all swollen as a result.

But it's doesn't look like she will stop anytime soon, She won't stop untill he come back to her.

She still don't want to believe the fact that there love life ended just like that.

She should be angry and mad because it was all a bet right, but strangely she is not even thinking about it.

All she want right now is him and nothing else. Not being able to talk to him the whole night is already killing her and she is almost going crazy already.

Who could have though she would love him this much, She is missing him badly.

"Brianna please open this door and let's talk please... Anna!!_" Iris pleaded from the door.

"Just open up, we just want to check if you're ok please..." Naomi voice said.

Brianna sniffs aloud and checked her phone for the upteenth time, still no text from him. Only the ones from her mum and her friends.

She assumed Iris had called her and tell her about it.

She made to drop it but it's rang again. She managed to check the caller ID.

It's her Dad. She sat up and swiped green.

"Darling, Are you okay? Your mum told me what happened? I'm already on my way to New York because I was so worried sick...Tell me are you okay? Don't tell me you hurt yourself cos of a guy?" Dario voice sounded on the phone.

He was obviously panicking from the way he spoke.

"In not fine Dad, I wish you're here to console me..His words hurt me so much but strangely I'm still missing him, I miss you so much dad!! What should I do?" Brianna cried.

"Don't do anything and just wait for me ok? I'll come to you immediately I landed in new York, that jerk will really get it from me for hurting me gem.. " Dario said and hang up.

Brianna threw her phone aside and lay back on her bed, resumed crying.

"Kingston is here to see you..._ She suddenly heard Naomi said from the door. She spranged up and stormed out of her room like a flash.

She came in face to face with Naomi and Iris and she looked around, expecting to see Kingston like she said.

"Where is he? Did he left?" She asked, impatiently.

"He his not here Brianna, I only said that to bring you out forcefully, Are you planning to kill yourself because of that jerk, Get your act together...He his not the only guy on earth!!" Naomi scolded and she broke into more tears.

"She is right, He is not even worth your tears...stop hurting yourself and just forget about him!!" Iris hugged her, parting her back.

"You don't understand me, You don't know how I'm feeling....it's not that easy to forget about him, I still love him so much and my heart is pounding crazily just at the mention of his name, Can't you feel it right now!! It's beating fast cos were talking about it.. I miss him so much, I really miss him bad" Brianna said in tears.

"Anna...Stop all this, you're not weak!" Naomi pleased, almost in tears too.

"Please come back to me Kingston, I miss you so damn much"

⭒⋆⭒⋆

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖