35. 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

<SSC>

Brianna entered the house and Iris and Naomi rushed to hug her at once.

"You're alive!" Naomi said dramatically as they all sat.

"Was I dead before?" Brianna rolled eyes.

"Seriously, Did you know how much days you were gone? It's almost a week, you totally forget about us..You didn't even show up in class, is your boyfriend that important that you completely ditched us" Iris pouted.

"In sorry babes, I just couldn't leave even if i want to..." Brianna said, a smile playing on her lips.

"Huh, the smile means something right? Com'on gist us, Tell us all about it?" Naomi giggles.

"Yes, tell us"

"About what?" Brianna asked, she already know what they were asking but she pretended.

"How did it go? How did you do it? Was it sweet or sour? Is he a good f*cker? Was he rough or gentle? What else did you guys do aside fvcking?" Naomi blabbered, making Brianna blinked.

"You're crazy? I didn't mentioned we f**ked..."

"You can't lie to anyone but definitely not to me, It's written all over your face, if you didn't f**k as you said, Why are you wearing his hoodie? What happened to your clothes?" Naomi asked again and she blinked.

"Alright, You're right ok? Can I have peace now? I need to freshen up" She stood between them, and started walking up.

"Hurry up, cos we're going to shop for later" Naomi shouted after her.

"Later? What is going on?" Brianna asked, from the stairs.

"Today is Friday, you know what that means " Naomi smile at Iris.

"It's the pool party at Flex House, it's been long since we party, Now I can't wait" Iris shouted happily.

"Said someone who doesn't have a boyfriend" Naomi said and Brianna laughed before entering her room.

"We're in the same boat, cos you don't have a boyfriend too.." Iris shot.

"No, I'm differenf cos I've a crush and still hoping we get together someday, But you..."

"Whatever,I hate you both!!!" Iris rolled her eyes.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<A RESTAURANT>

"Here" The server said,handing over the cheese and macaroons to Cole and Havana.

"Thanks" Cole took it from her

The sever left and Havana turned briskly to Cole.

"You've been treating me out for hours now,and you still haven't tell me why you take me out? Not like you're breaking up with me right? Do you have someone else you love now? Do you want to dump me?" She asked, emotionally.

"Calm down, babe How can I ever think of breaking up with you? Finn will bury me alive" He said and Havana laughed.

"So what are these for?"

"Since we started dating, We've not really go out together as a couple, so I'm making you for all we lost" Cole replied.

"Aww really" Havana smiled.

Cole nodded.

"Eat your food before it's got cold, we still have a lot places to go" He said and she gasped.

"Really?!"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<9PM~SSC>