11.𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬/𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

FEW MOMENTS LATER

Brianna heaved heavily as she finally let go of the door knob. She has been trying to open it for a while now but, it's won't budge and she won't give up either.

Kingston was sitting on a chair not far from her, watching her every move.

The rains was still pouring torretendly outside and the signals are not working either.

"Sh!t...Why won't this work?!!" Brianna grunted and kicked the door with all her energy once more, hurting her toes in the process.

She already took of her sneakers, using it to bang the door louder.

"Aish..??!" She cussed, checking her sprained toes.

She look at Kingston expecting him to care but he said nothing, he was only maintaining the eye contact without any expression on his face.

Brianna roll her eyes and look away from him. She stood up straight and resume her business.

"HELP!!!... Anybody?! I'm trapped in here, someone please open this door..."she began shouting

"Stop trying hard...No one is going to hear you" Kingston said and Brianna turned to him.

"I see you finally found your voice where you lost it, Why are you just sitting there without helping out? Are you planning to spend the night here?" Brianna yelled.

"So what?! It's my school anyway" Kingston replied

"Then find a solution since it's your building, you should know how to unlocked this cos I'm not spending the night here" Brianna shouted at him.

"I've tried my best, there is nothing I can do..."

"What?!! Are you sure this is not even one of your plans, you ask me to come here, you told me you rented this place, did you rent it cos you plan for this to happen?" Brianna inquired angrily.

"Think whatever you want to think, I'm not forcing you to believe me" Kingston said coldly, turning his back to the window side.

Brianna couldn't believe her ears, the person that kept bugging her to be his friends minutes ago is now back to his arrogant act, she stared at his back for a while before sitting down on the floor tiredly.

Minutes later, The rain hasn't stopped and Brianna kept checking her phone for signals, She suddenly heard sound of whimpering from where Kingston stood but she decided to ignore.

But it's became louder and louder that she got up curiously to check on him, she walk up to him and her eyes widened when she saw him in tears.

"Hey...Are you cry_

"Don't come any closer..." His voice made her stop walking to him.

"But you are..."

"Stay back" he muttered again and Brianna watch him in awe.

She stood on a spot watching him shockingly, he was even sweating as more tears poured from his eyes.

His he really crying? But why??.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<K4 DORM>

They heard another loud thunderstorm from outside and Kyle stood at once.

"Shouldn't we go look for him?" Kyle said to Kayden and Kai.

"I'm sure he will be fine, he his not the same Kingston anymore" Kayden said.

"I agree!"

"But it's raining, what if he loose himself again?" Kyle yelled angrily.

Kayden stood up too.