39. 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚

<SSC~S•T DORM>

Daphne was applying make up on her face to go out when Alexa rushed in. Daphne turned to her at once.

"What the eff, you scared me!!" She muttered fearfully.

"I'm sorry babe....I think something is wrong with me Daphne, I really can't sleep because of him what should I do?!" Alexa sat on the bed, biting her lips.

Daphne stood up and went to sit next to her.

"Him? Who is that?" She asked, suspiciously.

"Promise me not to shout!!" Alexa said.

"I promise" Daphne nodded.

"It's Finn...

"What!!!" Daphne spranged up.

"Told you not to shout, We can't let Hailey hear you!!" Alexa cautioned.

"I know that's why I'm surprised, and the last time I checked...You used to hate each other so much so what did I miss?" Daphne pondered.

"I honestly don't know too...Just recently I can't get him out of my head, I keep thinking about him since last night party and I couldn't help but smile...I'm crazy right?" Alexa bit her lips.

"You're seriously...But didn't you like Kingston?!!" Daphne asked.

"I do untill last night, Finn is....I don't know how to explain"

"Lexa?! Hailey will surely break your head if she hears you" Daphne laughed.

"She won't know about it, I'll make him notice me in any way"

"Are we not going out anymore?!!" Daphne asked.

"Noo, do the make up for me....I need to go to Finn right away, I might went crazy" Alexa said, smile playing on her lips.

"This is serious!!"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<KAYDENS' ROOM>

Kauden woke up first, and the first thing he saw was Seraphina's face.

She was sleeping on his chest, her hair scattered all-over her face.

He smiled and started brushing it with his fingers, admiring all her facial features, especially her lips.

He kissed her nose lightly, then he stole a kiss from her lips.

"I love you so much" He whispered, kissing her hair.

"I love you more" She said, opening her eyes completely, she smiled and snuggled closer.

"I love you more than you do" he said, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning" he whispered and brushed his nose on hers.

That woke her up, and when her eyes opened completely, she smiled and snuggled closer.

"Morning, kissable lips" She whispered back.

"Tell me about your night" He smiled, tracing her right brows with his thumb.

"I dreamt about us, we were..." She bit her lip, and he kissed them immediately.

"Were what?" He asked, getting impatient for a deep kiss.

"Kiss... like maniacs" she replied, and he giggled.

"Nothing more?" He smirked and Seraphina hit his arms playfully.

"What were you thinking of?" She rolled eyes.

"What did you think? Should we start now?"

"Don't even think of naughty things, it's too early in the morning..." She stood.