4. 𝐇𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞

"I told you it's hurt when I hit right??" Brianna said and began walking towards them...

Daphne and Hailey who sensed she might be dangerous are already shrinking backward but Alexa remained unmoved.

"Anna!!" Iris stood up weakly and rushed to grabbed Brianna just when she was about to reach Alexa.

"Stop please...I'm okay..." Iris whispered in a pleading tone

"I don't care,, this fools really need to be thought a lesson..." Brianna said and Alexa started laughing

"You want to teach me a lesson?? Did I hear that Correctly? You don't know who Alexa Briggs is? The only daughter of President Fredrick Briggs ,, you really don't know? I dare you to lay your hands on me and you'll spend the rest of your lifes in jail you ugly thing!!" Alexa spatted with an eye roll.

Brianna loose it completely and made to walk up to Alexa but Iris blocked her way.

"You're gonna get restricted...I don't want you leaving the school cos of me,, just ignore her okay?"Iris said

Alexa smirked and look at Brianna before suddenly grabbing Iris hair again.

"Aaaarrrhh!!" Iris winced

Brianna walked up to them and grabbed Alexa's hair and she lets go of Iris immidiately

"Let me go....you ugly...." she couldn't finish the word when a deafening slap landed on her face.

"Paarh!!" The slap echoes loudly and everyone gasped.

* Whoa!!!

* She really hit her??

"How dare you..." Alexa shouted almost in tears and made to hit Brianna but she caught her hand and landed another resounding slaps on her two cheeks consecutively. More hotter than the first one.

Her ears and eyes stopped working at once and she went flat on the floor. Daphne and Hailey gasped as thier hands flew to thier mouths.

"I repeat how dare you hurt my friend??" Brianna yelled and Iris hold her, she is already crying.

"Anna please..."

"No!!!, No one hurt you and go scott free...tell me is this how you've been living and you didn't think of telling me about it?" Brianna shouted hotly.

"Anna..."Iris sniffs.

Brianna turned to Daphne and Hailey who were already trying to run...

"Stop or you'll be admitted in the hospital in less than a minute..." she said and they both stopped on track.

"The three of you...on your knees right now!" she added and Hailey immidiately kneel beside Alexa who was still on the ground.

"At the count of three..." Brianna yelled and, Daphne fridget and  immidiately pulled Alexa up and made her kneel. Then she also kneel beside her.

Alexa was already crying cos she can't hold the tears again. A lots of students are watching and that's what pained her the most. Some where even making videos while laughing hard.

A whole Alexa Briggs being hitted in a harsh way in front of everyone.

"Now apologize..." Brianna said pulling Iris to thier front.

"I don't want to..." Daphne said and Brianna jumped and gave her a heavy kicked and her face got ruined immidiately.

"Apologize right now..I won't be repeating myself" she said

Hailey broke into tears.

"We're sorry..." she said and Alexa eyed her with her other eye which was still working a little.