29. 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫

"What happened to Craig? What happened to him? Tell me right no!!!" He grabbed the Doctors collar.

"Calm down, Adrian..." The other Doctor tried to hold him but he wouldn't let go.

"We tried all out beat but he lost so much blood, He slipped into Coma... I'm sorry Adrian but I don't know what time he will wake up, He may have a short time memory loss when he wake up...." The Doctor said and Adrian let go of him of him.

Cassandra, Linda and Ariel hands flew to his mouth.

"Be positive Addie,I'm sure he will come back for you...." The Doctor pat his shoulder and left.

He fell back on the floor, and the tears he has been holding began pouring out.

Cassandra bent beside him, crying as she pat him.

She turn to where Clara were standing but she was no where to be found.

The guilt she felt in her right now knew no bounds.   If she hasn't agree to Clara's evil plan, this wouldn't have happened.

Adrian will only hate her more if he found out.

A nurse came out of the ward and Adrian stood up and went to her.

"Can I see him at least?" He ask the nurse.

"Just you cos too much noise could damage his brain more..." The nurse advised.

Adrian went in, He gasped immidiately he saw all the tubes pass unto only him.

His head was bandage too and his face was plastered.

All this on a 4 years old boy, it's just too much for him. He wish he could share his pain with him.

He sat on a chair next to him and held his hand.

"I'm sorry Craig, please forgive Daddy....I shouldn't have bring you here...I should have just left you in Washington....I'm a bad Dad, but please wake up for me. Please don't leave Dad alone, You know I love you so much right? I can't live without you..."

"Craig..."

Cassandra was standing by the door, watching in tears.

She slowly closed the door and left the hospital.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Cassandra drove into The wealth Home and got down in a rush.

She walk into the house and met Clara pacing around, Her body was shaking and she was almost in tears.

"Mum...." She walk up to her and Clara turned.

"Sandra, How is Criag? Has he wake up? Tell me he didn't die? I don't want Adrian to disown me...he will hate me forever, I don't want that, I don't want him despise me..." She asked, shaking.

"He slipped into Coma and you know what I hate that I help you out for the DNA test, I mean what did that soft hearted boy do to you that made you hate him so much. He don't deserve what's happening to him....And if he found out what I did, He will dislike me more and I don't want that too. Our relationship just started working out....Mom" Cassandra yelled at her.

"But I didn't mean for this to happen,Believe me all I want is for him to know the truth... I'm not heartless enough to want him dead...." Clara sobbed.

"The truth?!!! The last time I checked Craig is Adrian's biological father....

"What!!!!"

"Stop the pretense, I saw the real test you did it's match perfectly with Adrian, and the one you showed him was framed...Did you really have to went this far?" Cassandra lamented bitterly.