26. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

"Who said you can stop loving me?" Brianna cut him off.

"What did you mean?"

"I'm saying I love you too you fool!!! I'm madly in love with you, why can't you see it?" Brianna shouted, tears treathened to fall from her eyes.

"You love me? You love me back?" Kingston repeated, smilling like a fool.

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it and why are you still standing there, doing nothing? It's took me a lot of courage to confess..." She sobbed.

"Cry no more, Baby..I'm all yours" He said, patting her hair slowly.

Brianna sniffs, trying to stop her tears but they keep coming.

"Did I scare you?" Kingston asked, and she nodded.

"I thought I've loose you, I miss you..." She said, and Kingston broke the hug to stare at her face.

"I can never imagine missing someone as much as I miss you, I miss you so damn much...I almost ran mad.." He said and Brianna scoffed, not believing.

"You know I can't lie right?"

"That's true, I'm sorry for not believing you...and for hurting your feeling" she muttered, slowly.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it" He said and cupped her cheek.

His eyes went to her lips which were parted and licked his lower lips. His eyes went back to hers, this time she was staring back at him.

Love and passion were the only evident things in their eyes.

"I love you," he whispered, tilting his head to the right as his lips leaned closer to hers.

"I love you," she whispered back, biting her lips in anticipation.

His lips met with hers and the warmth of his mouth sent a current running through her body.

His hands wrapped around his slimy waist, covering the space in between them.

Brianna threw her arms around his neck as she lost herself in his lavender breath and soft lips.

The kiss was moving at a slow pace as their lips moved perfectly against each other.

His tongue licked her upper lip, gaining more access into her mouth. Brianna opened her mouth completely and he wasted no time in delving his tongue into her most awaiting mouth.

"I love much..."Brianna said, finally broking the kiss to catch thier breath.

"I love you more baby...." He replied, affectionately and he slowly pressed his lips on hers again.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<ACTING CLUB>

Iris stood up from where she stood when she couldn't take the mockery of everyone staring at her dress.

If only looks could kill. The stares couldn't be compared to that of some one that kill someone.

. What is she?

. A masquerade or something?

. OMG, she look so tiny in that.

. How could she wear such??

. This is so embarrassing.

She adjusted her dress properly since she is the next In line after those performing currently.

"Iris Cooper!!" She heard her name from the stage and she got up quickly.

She has to hold the gown so she won't tripped as she run.