14. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠

NOT EDITED, EXPECT ERRORS 😔

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪       

<MINUTES LATER>

"Why are you still following me? You said Goodnight already?" Brianna stopped walking, facing Kingston who's hands was tucked in his pocket.

"It's late and you're a girl, what if some thugs tries to take advantage of you" He said.

"For real? Don't you know who I'm anymore...I dare them to and you'll gladly see thier pricks for sell on the news tomorrow morning " Brianna said, and Kingston chuckles.

"But still...Your house is not far from here right?! I want to know how it's looks like" he said and Brianna squeezed her face a little.

"You think, I'm some kinda poor girl or something?"

"Why won't I?  You dress like one"

Brianna scoff and they resumed walking. She suddenly sight a barbecue stand and she rushed to it immediately.

She loves anything meat a lot. She can die for it.

Kingston followed her.

"How much is this?" She asked, pointing at the one being roasted.

"Miss, How much did you want?" The barbecue man asked.

"How much is it?" She asked again,licking her lips already.

"It's $50 dollars miss" The man reply.

"Pack it"

The Man packed it and hand it to her. Brianna smiled as she collect it.

She checked her bag only to find out she had no money left. Her eyes widened and she look back at the barbecue with her,then at the Man who was already expecting her to pay.

"Don't tell me you have no money to pay and you ask me to pack it?" The Man asked angrily.

"I'm sorry ok? I didn't know... Can I return it?" Brianna said and the Man immidiately frowned.

"When you know you can't afford, why did you stress me like?" The man said, eyeing her hatefully.

"Hey! I already said I didn't mean it, so why the eyes...Do you want me to pluck them out and and feed you with it " Brianna roll her eyes, almost raising he fist to the man's face.

"Calm down...How much is it? All of it" Kingston pulled her away and hand the man some money.

The man smiled and quickly packed it all and gave it to him.

"Just keep the change" Kingston said, just when he was about giving him the change.

"Thank you" The man smiled broadly and Brianna eyes him from she stood.

"You didn't have to do that" Brianna said as soon as he got to her.

"Should I return it then?" He said and she immediately grabbed it from him.

"It will be a waste, so I'll just eat it" she smiled and started digging in immidiately, not minding his watch.

"Why didn't you ask?" Kingston suddenly asked and she look at him,getting what meant by that.

"I thought you might not what to share?" she replied,taking another bite of the meat.

"Right?!" Kingston mumbled.

"Thanks fo this anyway" Brianna said.

"If you're really grateful, pay me back"

"Sure, I'll transfer the money to you tomorrow in school"