25. 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲

The hot but crazy kiss continue and Brianna felt a big wave of jealousy, running through her veins as she watched the ridiculous scene happening in front of her.

Right now, the kind of anger she was feeling knew no bound. She could murder the girl right now and there.

She wished she could turn back and leave quitely but the way the girl was devouring every inch and corner of his mouth make her loose it.

She matched to them and turned girl around, she landed a defeaning slap on her cheeks and she fell on her butts.

"How dare you use those filthy lips of your to kiss what's mine? How dare you bitch!!!" She made to pounced on the girl and began beating her but Kingston pulled her back.

Though, she was stronger but he was still able to stop her and the girl use that opportunity to took off.

"Don't you dare show your face to me again, else I'll kill you and I mean it." Brianna yelled after the girl.

"Brianna....Stop"

"Let go of me!! Jerk!!" Brianna spatted hotly and Kingston release her.

"You said you love me right? How can you kiss a random girl in front of me? I want to believe you really love me but how? When you keep hurting me. I agree It's my fault for saying those hurtful things to you, but I was only scared because i don't want to be used stupidly again..... I don't want to be...." Her voice cracked as hots tears roll down her face, shocking him.

"Are you seriously crying? I didn't mean to do it, I was just hurt....I'm sorry" He made an advance to touch her but she immediately stepped backward.

"Stay away from me, I hate you so much!!!" she shouted at him and run out of there in tears.

"Fuck, What have I do?" Kingston ruffled his hair.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<FINN'S DORM>

Finn come out of his room and he came across Cole, he was also coming out of his room.

He ignored him as usual but Cole rushed to him and grabbed his hand.

"Please, hear me out for once!! Are we gonna continue like this? you are going to ignore me forever? I agreed I'm at fault for not telling you sooner, I'm just scared you won't approve me for her. I'm just scared to loose Havana, I'm sorry" Cole pleaded but Finn kept a straight face.

"I really hope you believe me when I say I love her, I have never been so serious about a girl till I met her, I know she is fragile and you're scared of her getting hurt, but I can assure you that I'll never hurt her......"

"You dare not or else I'll really feed your prick to the dog..." Finn cut him off with a serious look.

"Does that mean you've approve?" Cole blinked.

"I wouldn't be talking to you if I don't, What else can I do? She will disown me if I refuse to accept your relationship." Finn replied.

"Really?"

Finn nodded.

"Thanks bro!" Cole hugged him tightly, almost causing him to fall.

"I'm your inlaw, you better start respecting me okay?" Finn said, when they broke the hug and Cole smile.

"If you hurt her?"

"I'm gone." Cole completed and they both laugh.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<DEREK'S PLACE~4PM>

"You said you want to see me but you haven't said a word since I'm here" Adrian said, standing to his feet.