23. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

That minutes, The door flung opened and Finn entered. It's was too late for them to disengage cos he already saw them.

"Brother..."Havana called, shockingly.

"What the hell!!" Finn shouted, his eyes as wide as something else.

"Finn...I can explain..." Cole said trembling.

Finn rushed to him, pouncing hard on him. The first punch he gave him sent him to the ground and Havana eyes widened.

"Cole." She rushed to him but that didn't stop Finn. He pulled her away from him and landed another punch to his face.

"Finn!!" Havana shouted and pushed him away from Cole before he could punch him again.

Cole was already bleeding from his face and Havana broke into tears, covering him.

"Get away from him, I need to teach punk a lesson!!" Finn yelled, his veins showing how much angry he his.

"No..Finn, you'll have to hit me first before I'll allow you to punch him again!" She cried loudly.

"I'm sorry" Cole managed to say weakly.

"You're sorry? How dare you do stupid things to my sister? I trusted you with everything because you're my best friend, but that does include Havana, How can you make her one of your preys..."

"I really love her, I really changed for her...I love her madly..." Cole cut him off, spitting blood.

"Stop talking about love...you know nothing about it @sshole..." Finn made to hit him again but Havana prevented him.

"Stop hurting my boyfriend, I love him madly too... There's nothing you can do to separate us, You hear me. If you're not going to support our relationship then I'll stop being a sister to you, go ahead and find another girl to make your twin sister" Havana shouted at his face, before going back to Cole.

She started wiping his blood with her bare hand, still in tears.

Finn gave them one last glare before storming out of the House.

"I'm sorry, Finn..." Cole muttered weakly again.

"Stop saying sorry, We did nothing wrong" Havana snapped, breaking into more tears.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<BACK IN THE EMPTY CLASS>

"Cos that girl right there is my girlfriend!!" Kai said and Iris blinked from where she was still kneeling in tears.

"What nonsense are you talking about? We all know your girlfriend is Daphne and you guys broke up already!" One of the girl shouted.

"So, I'm not allowed to have another girlfriend, is that what you're saying?" Kai went to Iris and pulled her up.

He began leaving with her.

"Sh!t, I thought you said she's weak.." One of the girl spatted, disappointedly.

Kai let go of Iris when they got to a silent area. Actually she was the one who took her hand from him.

"What did you mean back there? I'm your girlfriend?" Iris asked seriously and Kai smile.

"Does that really matter? Aren't you supposed to be thanking me?" Kai said.

"For what? Do you think because you help me I'll give in to your wishes, I'm not a b*tch and I'm not among those girls that give themselves to you all in the name of Handsomeness. Girlfriend my foot, I've notice your constant staring at me in class too...Stay away from me and don't you dare cross the line" She shot with a glare, and walk away.