43. 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚

"You never what?" Brianna shouted with shaky hands.

The umbrella fell from her hand as a result.

"I never really loved you, Brianna...." He said and Brianna throat dried up.

"I never know I'll ever fall for you, Falling for you were never my intention, I'm sorry..." He added again and more tears slipped out of her eyes.

"I don't care, you love me now right? You feel the same way as I did? I really don't care if it's a bet or not, all I know is I want you...Don't break up with me..." She pleaded, in tears.

Kingston felt his heart aching so much as he watched her cried, He badly want to tell her he didn't want this too and hugged her so tight in his arms but that wasn't the case.

How on earth will he tell her, he knew about her rape case. What if she really go crazy like Sabrina said.

No!! He can't bring himself to tell her or he will just regret it.

He never imagine himself loving the same girl, He didn't even occur to him they might cross paths, Ever!

He already about the whole incident.

"I'm really sorry" He slowly took his hand from her. He began walking away.

"King... Kingston" she shouted his name, hoping he will turn back but he didn't.

She kept crying her hearts out as the rain drenched her so bad that she began trembling, still she remain on a spot.

She couldn't even cry more cos she lost her voice, she was just sniffing.

Naomi suddenly rushed out with Iris, they gasped immediately they behold her.

Naomi was the first to got to her, she pulled her away from the spot and took her in.

"Why did you left suddenly without telling us and why are you drenched and wet? Why did you stood in the rain?" Iris shout on top of her voice.

"I have to go back to him, It's can't be right? He can't break up with me...

"What!!!" Iris and Naomi exclaimed loudly.

"Kingston break up with you?!!" Naomi gasped.

"I don't want to believe it's true, I don't want to think about it...I'm dreaming right?" Brianna sobbed, still shaking...

"Why will he want to break up all of the sudden?" Naomi inquired, getting angry.

"He said it's was all a bet. He said he never really love me, I don't want to believe it's true...

"Are you being serious right now?" Iris asked with wide eyes.

"How dare he?!! That ruthless jerk...Is he mad?" Naomi shouted.

"He his not a jerk... I'm sure he didn't mean it, stop speaking ill of him" Brianna shouted and rushed to her room.

"Brianna!!" Naomi and Iris ran after her but she shut the door to her face.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<K4 DORM>

"If she found out, she will never forgive me.I really don't know what to do, I'm so confused Kayden, what should I do?" Kingston asked immediately he was done explaining what transpired between him and Vincent to Kayden.

"Why are you asking me when you already went ahead and broke the poor girls heart? Seriously Kingston are you a fool? Are you stupid or you're dumb?" Kayden shouted, fraustatedly.

Kingston looked at him.

"You hide all this from me despite how close we are, You and I are best friends King but you keep this from me for years. Why? You don't have trust in me do you? Did you even consider me as a friend at all"