3. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐒𝐒𝐂

NEXT MORNING**K4 DORM~KINGSTON ROOM**

"Noo!" Kingston screamed in his sleep and spanged up.

"Was that a dream?" he said Inwardly, and rushed to his bathroom, he checked his face and it's really has a bruise all over.

"What the f**k" he muttered, trying to recollect how he it's happened.

So he really wasn't dreaming.

He remembered kissing an unknown girl last night but he didn't remember what happened next, he blacked out immediately and how did he got to his room.

He was still on that when the door and Kyle rushed In.

"What's up? I heard your scream!" Kyle said worriedly, walking to him

"Wait, how do I get here?" Kingston asked

"I was worried so I went out to look for you yesterday and I found you sleeping in your car at FLEX Bar,, I brought you home!" Kyle explained

"You didn't see any lady or someone kissing me..."

"What are you talking about?" Kyle said

"Nevermind,, take your leave I have to change!!" Kingston said, walking back to the bathroom

Kyle bit his lips and walked out of his room only to meet Kayden by the door, obviously eavesdropping on them.

"What are you doing?" Kyle asked

"What does it look like? I don't know why you kept making me feel creepy, I felt there is something about you that's not right,, Are you sure you ain't a gay? Are you in love with..." Kyle covered his mouth before he could finish and pulled him downstairs before letting him go.

"What are you talking about?" Kyle asked nervously.

Kayden made to talk but got Interrupted by Daphne's moans coming from Kai's room.

"Early in the morning,, aren't they tired already??" Kyle hissed, blocking his ears as usual

"You're the only one who is a virgin here which make it's hard for me to believe if you're really a guy....I mean we're all 23 and you're the only one who has never f**ked, are you hidding something...."

"You stink?" Kyle cut in, covering his noes.

"What??"

"Go and wash up,, it's almost time for class!!" he added and rush to his room.

Kayden sniffs his clothes but smelled nothing. He made to leave but heard Daphne's moans again, he graoned and walk to his room too.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

••~THE MORRIS~••

Brianna has been in the bathroom for more than 30 minutes now all in the name of bathing.

Her mind went back to yesterday and she folded her fist.

***

Immidiately Kingston grabbed her @ss, her eyes widened and she broke the kiss, pushing him off roughly.

His face hit the steering and it's cheek has a cut but Anna was still not satisfied, she looked at him disgustedly and pulled his face up, grabbing him by his hair.

Kingston smiled, licking his lips and she became more angry.

"This should remind you that next time you wouldn't dare do such a thing!!" she slapped him hard accross his face and Kingston blacked out immediately.

She hissed and look at him again before getting off his car, wipping her lips while hissing.

***

"Aish!!, we better not cross paths again or else you will meet your doom!!" Brianna screamed rubbing her hands on her lips as of to remove the kiss off.