24. 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝/𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

<SAME NIGHT~HAVANA'S DORM>

"What!!!" Iris and Naomi shouted at a time and when Brianna finish explaining.

"What's the problem?" Brianna remain unmoved by thier reaction.

"You mean he said all that and you still turn him down?" Naomi said, unbelievably.

"You really rejected him?" Iris asked again.

"What if he his lieing? We all know he his a jerk and I'm ready for any heartbreak!" Brianna said, sitting in their middle.

"You should have simply tell him you'll think about it, that's too harsh I must confess" Iris added seriously.

Brianna look at her.

"You're the one that told me he doesn't do love except he want to get under a girl's pant..."

"Did he hiccup when he tell you all that?" Naomi suddenly said and Brianna faced her.

"Hiccup? Why?"

"Rumor had it that he his a pinocchio, meaning, he can't lie or else he will kept hiccuping untill he tell the truth..." Naomi said and Brianna eyes widened.

"Wait what?!!"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<K4 DORM>

Kingston entered the house and Kayden and Kai rushed to him at once.

"How is it? What did she say? Did she accept you? Are you guys a couple now?" Kayden asked, in a rush.

"Did she believe you? Your hiccup stopped, that's mean you've tell her about your feelings right? What's was her response?" Kai added.

"Out of my way?" Kingston glared at them coldly and they both pave way for him to pass.

His hands remains tucked in his pocket till he got to his room and slam the door behind him.

"What's the meaning of that cold face? Does that mean he got rejected...." Kai said, and almost broke into laughter  but Kayden hit his head.

"It's not funny, He his hurt..." Kayden said and they both sighed.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<2 DAYS LATER~THE MORRIS>

Sabrina sneaked out of her room, avoiding Isadora as usual. They have not been in talking terms since she found out about the money and she is not ready to tell her about it.

She was holding a bag as she tiptoed to the sitting room. She wore her shoes and started sneaking out.

She held the door knob and just when she was about twisting it, she heard the devil's voice.

"Where did you think you are going?" Isadora said from behind and she bit her lips before turning back.

"I need to return something" Sabrina said.

"Derek's money? Did you get it already? All of it?" Isadora asked.

Sabrina nodded.

"Can you tell me how? Do you went and sleep with some married men for money or what?"

"Mum, I don't have time for this....let's talk when I get back ok?, Bye!!" She waved and stormed out.

"Sabrina!!!" Isadora shouted after her.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<THE WEALTH HOME>

Ariel got downstairs and sighed when she saw Craig was still not done. He was playing with his cereal at the table.