32. 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Actually I've raped someone before..." Vincent said and Finn eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" Finn asked, confusedly.

"I didn't do it alone....No, what am I saying? Did we do it together or he tried to stop me?" Vincent chuckled and Finn keep looking confused.

•~•~•

<FLASHBACKS~6 YEARS AGO>

Both Vincent and Kingston could be seen having a rehearsal in a class.

They are currently in TYTA CENTER, the semi final round was just  in a day and they are so bent on winning.

It's almost 11pm but still wouldn't give up.

The song playing suddenly ends and they both fell flat on the floor at once.

"I'm tired..." Kingston muttered, catching his breath.

"Me too, but we really have to win...You know it will be a great shame if they best known dancer end up loosing just when we're almost there" Vincent said and stood up.

He grabbed two bottle of water and threw one to him.

"Thank you..." Kingston smile.

"Stop smiling like that, it doesn't suit you" Vincent rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure? You still wanna deny the fact that I'm way handsome and hotter than you.." Kingston winked and Vincent hit him.

"Shut up and let's practice..." Vincent turn on the music and started dancing.

"Wait..." Kingston ran to the window side and peeped out of it.

"It's look like it's going to rain soon...Don't you think we should go home?" He said,walking back to Vincent.

"Do you want to loose? If yes you can leave I'm staying.." Vincent said, without stopping his Dance.

"But Dad and Mom will be worried..." Kingston bit his lip, He look at his watch and back at Vincent who doesn't seem bothered.

"I don't want to loose" He dropped his watch and went to join him (Vincent).

They resumed dancing again.

AN HOUR LATER

"I give up, I really have to go home...I'm so tired" Kingston shouted at the last round, he was almost running out of breath cos of the last 1 hour crazy dance.

"You're so weak..Gosh, let's go then" Vincent finally said and Kingston stood up at once.

"I have to use the restroom first..." He started walking out.

"Alright,  I'll be waiting for you outside" Vincent said and Kingston left.

<STILL ON FLASHBACK ~ SAME NIGHT~MINUTES LATER>

Kingston walked out of the restroom after washing up. He bumped into a boy who seems his age.

The boy fell as a result.

"Hey, are you okay?" He helped him up and the boy nodded.

They didn't see each other's face cos the place was dark.

"I'm looking for my sister, Do you know where I can find her?" The boy asked.

"There are many girls here, What's her name?" Kingstin replied.

"Seraphina"

"I don't think I know who she is, but you can still look around, you might find her.." Kingston said.