22. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Wait...Do you like me?" Brianna asked,still crossing her arms.

Kingston eyes widened, not knowing what he should reply with. He can't possibly say Yes and if he answer with No!!

Then he'll have to hiccup till he make things right.

"Why aren't you answering? Does that mean it's a Yes...

"No!!" Kingston cut her off and Brianna scoffed.

"So, what's your problem if he hold my waist or not? We're not even friends..." She said.

"But..." He didn't get to finish the word when because it's got replace with hiccups immediately.

"F**k!!" He cursed inwardly.

Brianna raised a brows, wondering what's wrong with him?.

She made to talk but Kingston rushed out of the class like a flash.

"What's his problem?"

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<K4 DORM>

Seraphina heaved and held her room door knob, wanting to go out but immediately she stepped out. She come in face to face with Kayden and thier eyes widened at once.

Turns out, He actually want to enter her room to apologize for kissing her.

They have been avoiding each other, and not been talking.

Seraphina turned and made to rush back to her room but Kayden grabbed her hand, stopping her.

She jerk his hand off and look at his face. Waiting for what he has to say.

"I... I'm sorry for.....Kissing you, can you stop avoiding me?" Kayden muttered.

"I'm not mad. It's just a kiss, Let's forgot about it..." Seraphina said and He nodded.

"Are you going out?" He asked, as he just notice her outfits.

"Vincent ask me to meet up with him..."

"Do you like him?"

"No, but I'll try liking him...Since he like me for years" Seraphina said and walk out.

Kayden folded his fist as he watch her leave, unable to stop her.

He went to the leaving room and sat alone. The kiss replayed in his head and he suddenly wish to kiss her again.

Even if it's brief. He still can't get it out of his head, he was already smiling before he know it but the smile suddenly fell when he recall she's with Vincent.

'I will try liking him back' Seraphina voice echoed in his head and jealousy filled through him.

He was still lost in his own though when he felt a presence beside him.

He look up to see Kingston holding a half bottled water he was almost finishing. Before he could talk Kingston raise the bottle to his mouth again and drank the whole content this time. He squeezed the bottle angrily when he hiccuped again and threw it on the floor.

"F**k, I'm...so dead" he stuttered as he the hiccup kept coming.

It was as if it's kept increasing as he try to stop it. His tummy was tumbling weird sound cos of the amount of water he had drank.

"What's up with the hiccuping? Did you lie or something?" Kayden laugh at him as he hiccuped again.

Kingston rolled his eyes.

"Seriously...I miss teasing you with these hiccup thing, My Pinocchio f**ker. So what's lie did you tell cos it's doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon" Kayden smile, not able to hide the mockery in his face.