36. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

Alexa bumped into Daphne on her way out, but she didn't stop untill she ran out of the building completely.

"Alexa!! Lexa!!!" Daphne rushed after her.

She met her inside her car already, ready to drove off.

"Babe, what happened? Why are you leaving when the party is just started? Why are you in tears?" Daphne asked, surprisedly.

"It's is true Daphne, they are really dating...I caught them making out, He really kissed her in front of me" Alexa cried.

"I knew it, That b*tch is up to know good. She like him and pretended to hate him, such a slut" Daphne hissed.

"But I love him first, I don't know why he hated me so much...I've been with him since we're kids, aren't we supposed to end up together?"

Daphne hugged her.

"Don't worry, it's not too late... let's them enjoy thier moment while it's last, She will soon cry" She said and Alexa nodded in her arms.

"Thank you"

"Now clean your tears and lets go back, That not why are here right?" Daphne said and Alexa nodded.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<BACK IN THE HOUSE>

"So where did you go? I didn't get to ask because you rushed out" Brianna asked, still on Kingston's laps.

"My brother's son is sick, He his in coma" He replied and Brianna gasped.

"What!! What happened to him?"

"He got into an accident, Mom is involved...Again?" Kingston sighed.

"Is your mom that wicked?" She exclaimed and Kingston look at her.

"Sorry if I was a little forward"

"No, you're right, She is more than wicked. I'm still finding it hard to understand how she became like that, she became like that after dad's death"

"I hope she come around soon, So how his he?"

"Do you want to see him? He his like a young version of me, So handsome and cute" He smile proudly.

Brianna scoff.

"Sure, Did he really look like you?" She asked and he nodded.

"That means he his not that handsome" She said and Kingston raised a brow.

"Are you indirectly saying I'm not that handsome, Didn't you fell for my Handsomeness too?"

"No, not at all" She laughed and Kingston frowned.

"Don't you notice anything different in me?" She asked, referring to her dress.

"No" He said, knowingly and Brianna ceased her brow.

"Seriously? I spent hours dressing up like a girl all because of you...Do you know how much I'm feeling uncomfortable?" She said and he laugh.

"It's not funny" She rolled her eyes.

"Your face right now is funny, Do you want me to notice your beauty that bad?" He teased.

Brianna frowned and stood up.

"Whatever, Don't talk to me..." She began walking away.

"Are you leaving me here alone?" He asked,but she didn't turn back till she left completely.

"She is driving me crazy seriously!!" He chuckled and left the place too.

Brianna got back to where Naomi and Iris were seated and sat down dejectedly.