28. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠?

<NEXT MORNING~KYLE'S ROOM>

"When is she going to wake up Doc? Why is she unconscious?" Kayden asked, as the Doctor finished checking her vitals signs.

"Be rest assured...she will soon wake up!"The Doctor said.

"Are you sure?" Kayden asked again.

The Doctor Nod.

"But...

"What?" Vincent asked quickly, he was standing by the other side of the room.

Kayden shot him a glare and turn back to the Doctor.

"Let's just hope for the best, Cos she hit her head when she fainted...I think she might loose her memory for the mean time" The Doctor explained.

"What!!!!" Kayden shouted with wide eyes.

Vincent gulped, she don't know whether to be happy or sad about it.

What's the use, She will regain her memory..sooner or later.

"It won't take time, that's if she still want to be reminded...If it's hurt then I don't think she will wanna be remind...."

"Thank you so much, Doc..." Kayden lead him out of the room. They exchange some words before he left.

He came back to the room and his eyes went to Vincent.

"And what are you still doing here?" He asked, meanly.

"I'm not here because of you, I just want to know if she is alright..." Vincent replied,with no emotion attached to his face.

"If she is alright? Aren't you the cause of all this...You've done enough in hurting her, I won't allow you to hurt her again..."

Vincent made to leave.

"And wait!! Why did she ran off to you last night cos of a pendants? Tell me what does that pendant mean..."

Vincent faced him.

"What did you think? Figure it out yourself..." He turned and left.

"What does it mean by that?" Kayden said to himself.

He suddenly heard her whimper and he rushed to her bed. He sat next to her.

"Hey, are you okay? Phina.... Seraphina"

She slowly opened her eyes and his eyes widened.

"You're awake, How are you feeling? Are you Alright? Tell me are you okay? What happened? Did you remember anything?" He asked and Seraphina shook her head.

"I can't remember a thing,but why does it still hurt...It's hurt so much..." She cried and hug him.

"Sera...

"It's hurts so much Kayden, My heart is broken...I feel betrayed" She cried more.

Kayden stood still confusedly, thought she said she didn't remember.

Her tears has already soaked his shirt, but she won't stop.

'I hope it's not you, Kingston...I don't want it to be you, I'll hate myself cos I won't be able to hate you'

She said Inwardly and cried more.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<A HOTEL>

Kingston was the first to wake up, He was surprised not to see Brianna next to him.

"Babe..." He got down from the bed quickly, he was about going out when Brianna came out of the bedroom.