46. 100 𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔

<NEW WAY RESTAURANT>

"Why will you ask us to meet up here? Are you that scared of mom?" Brianna asked, as they both sat on a table.

"You really know your mom well. She miss me so much but she will deny it, Your mom is one weird woman" Dario chuckles.

"But I miss you more than her" Brianna smiled.

"I know, I miss you more than her but do mistaje in telling her that OK?" Dario whispered and Brianna chuckled.

The server come to them and they order, and she left to bring thier meal.

She came back and drop thier food, before making her way back.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Dario asked, giving her the fork.

"I'm not hungry" Brianna muttered, and Dario dropped the fork to face her.

"Now that I look at you closely, You look skinnier than the last time I pay you a visit..Is it because of that jerk you call a boyfriend?"

"He his not a jerk dad" She said.

"You're still defending him after he broke your heart,  You really love him don't you? He his one lucky guy for you to love him this much, His he your first love?" Dario chuckled.

"No...Finn is"

"Finn?"

"The same guy I told you about during my last visit in Singapore" Brianna said and Dario nodded in affirmation.

"So he his your first boyfriend since you've got to new york?"

Brianna nodded.

"I don't know how I came to love him so much, We used to hate each other or should  I say I hated him"

"Love is a bastard, The hearts chooses whoever it's want regardless of look or personality" Dario said.

Brianna said nothing.

"He made you like this, I really wish I get to punch him in the face" He said and Brianna raised her head.

"I won't allow you to do that"

"You're really whipped Darling...Since I purposely come here cos I wanted to punch his face...I think I've to go back to Singapore" Dario Joked.

"About Singapore, Can I come with you!" Brianna suddenly said.

Dario ceased his brows.

☆☆☆☆

<A WEEK AFTER~SSC>

Alexa could be seen walking to the main hall with Daphne, its the first time they left their Dorm since Hailry dealt with her for kissing Finn.

They walked into the hall way, all eyes were fixed on them as if they were some strangers.

Hatred eyes.

. I can't believe I allow this fools to buy me once.

. Me too.

. Ugly b*tches.

. Queens my foot.

. Especially Alexa, She is so rude! I hate her.

The last word got to Alexa to bone and Daphne tried her best to hold her not to go to the person that said that but she already got to her.

"What did you just said right now? You hate me? Worthless lowlife aren't you here on scholarship? Do you know who I am? This state president daughter Are you crazy?" Alexa shouted at the girl.