30. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭

<SCHOOL PRIVATE LOUGE~10PM>

Kingston and Brianna just finished eating dinner, a special delicacy, specially made by Him.

Kingston.

They couldn't order cos it's was too late so he had to do the cooking.

"How is it? The best you've tasted right?" He smiled proudly and Brianna rolled her eyes.

"I bet my food tasted better..." She scoff

"No one is arguing....I wish you can cook for me someday..."

"Mom spoil me alot when I was a kid, she wouldn't let me learn cooking...cos she said my beauty will get affected...She suddenly change when I was 16, we became cat and dog. Funny right?" She smile fakely, taking a sip from her wine.

"Mom was the most sweetest mother in the world before Dad's death and everything changed. She blame me for his death..." Kingston sighed.

"It's okay....I'm here for you" She held his face and He stole a kiss immediately.

"What was that for?" Brianna made to retreat but he pulled her back and carried her, placing her on the table.

He caged her in between her legs.

"I love you baby"

"I love you more sweetheart" she replied and started staring at his lips.

She kissed his face round and he smiled.

He returned the smile and kissed her forehead.

He tilted his head and he slowly went for her lips.They opened up for each other and their tongues met romantically.

Thier tongues twisted and tangled against each other.

She moaned into his mouth as he stood between her legs.

She trapped him there possessively and deepened the already hard kiss.

He carried her again and she entangled her arms on his neck before crashing her lips on his own again.

"Hmm..." She moaned softly and slowly broke the kiss.

She has started feeling weird, and she didn't want him to notice it.

"Huh, Can I use the bathroom? I really need to rush...." She got down from his laps and he nodded.

He showed her the way and she quickly ran up.

FEW MINUTES LATER.

She came out of the bathroom after spending what seems like forever. Since her clothes are wet.

She make use of the towel she found in the bathroom. She peep into the living room but he wasn't there.

"Where did he go?" She asked herself.

She began walking back but a hand suddenly pulled her a room and she gasped.

The else of the towel loose and it's fell from her body, leaving her stark naked.

Thier eyes widened and he quickly turned. Making her chuckles.

She pick the towel and wrap it on body again.

"Do you have any hoodie I can borrow?" She asked and he pointed at the closet without turning.

Brianna smile and went to took it, she selected a big one and wore it.

"I'm done..." She announced and he turned.

"Seriously....You don't have to hold it if you can't? I'm your girlfriend not a stranger, if it's one of those b*tch you won't think twice before....."He walked fast to her and held her waist, pulling her to himself.