31. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

<SSC~K4 DORM>

Seraphina sat up on her bed, tiredly stretching her body as a sharp pain pricked her head.

"Aarh"  She whimpered and touch her head.

"Did I drink too much last night?" She was still squeezing her face in pain untill something suddenly rangs in her head.

"What a minute..." She took a moment to reflect on what had happened last night.

"WTF!" She screamed when she remembered the kiss she shared with Kayden.

She palmed her mouth in shocked.

They kissed??

No she kissed him first.

She fell back on the bed and covered herself with the duvet, cussing herself inwardly.

"How will I show myself to him now?" She retorted, throwing her legs in the air.

Her eyes went to her legs and that was when she discovered her pants were gone. She threw the duvet off at once and she gasped.

She was left with her panties and sport bra.

"Don't tell me he took those off too? Aaah!! Did he do something to me last night? No...no!! He wouldn't dare...." She laugh faintly and got up.

She walk to her closet and brought out a big hoodie and pants. She quickly put them on and left the room.

The headache became unbearable as she she got to the living room.

She look around and sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness he has out..." She mutters, heading to the kitchen.

Immediately she entered, she run into Kayden who was just coming out. She turned and made to run...

"Seraphina...." He called and she frozed.

"Uhm... Kayden.."She faked a smile as soon as she turned.

"Do you want to start avoiding me again?"

"Of course not, why would I?"She smiled, awkwardly.

Kayden keep staring at her.

"Do you take of my clothes last night?" She asked and he nodded.

"Why?!"

"You were hot so I do what I have to do and it's not like I haven't seen it before....

"What!! Did you do to me?"

"What did you think?" He said, coming closer.

"Nothing..." She step back.

"About last night...

"It's not our first time yunno, let's just forget about it and move on.." She cut him off.

"But I don't want to, Why will I want to forget?" Kayden said and She blinked.

"We were both drunk_

"I wasn't drunk..." Kayden said, frankly.

Seraphina kept standing.

"I have something to tell you..."

"Which is?"

"Watch a movie with me? Tonight?" He winked and she look at him confusedly.

He started walking out.

"Actually I want to ask you something too?" She finally spoke and he turned to her once more.

"Is it serious?" He asked and she nodded lightly.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<SC HOSPITAL>