20. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭

"Brianna, Can we talk now?" Finn said and Brianna faced him and slowly nodded.

He stood up and she follows him quickly.

"You can do it, Fighting!!" She heard Naomi screamed after her and she shaked her head in wonder.

They got to a silent area and Finn stopped and turned to her. She was already getting nervous on how she will explained to him so she gulped down emptiness as they maintain the eye contact for minutes.

"Have you thought about it yet?" Finn break the silence.

"Uhn...Finn actually...." He suddenly bring his face closers to hers and her eyes widened at once thinking he wanted to kiss her.

Their lips was just a few inch away that anyone passing would thought they were actually kissing.

Just at the last minutes, His hand diverted to her hair and he remove a strand from it and show it to her

"I was going to remove this" He said and she smile.

"Finn....I have to be honest with you, I don't feel the same way. I only loved you in highschool and it's ends there, I just see you as a friend now nothing more. I don't want to get into a relationship that will be like me leading you on, let's just stay friends for now. I'm not ready for any relationship either"

Finn clenched his fist, He was already expecting anyways but why his he so disappointed.

"It's okay, I can't force you..." He finally said.

"I'm sorry....

"Don't be. I'm willing to stay friends till you're ready!"He said and Brianna smiled.

"Who's in for a Truth and Dare game?" They heard a girl announced on the microphone and they both turned.

"Let's go!!" He stretched his hand forward and she looked at it before taking it.

"I'm not interested in the game..."

"Trust me, it's always fun" Finn said and she nodded.

They got back to the main house and students were already seated in circles, ready for the game.

Kingston eyes went to at thier Interlocked hands and he looked away. Finn let's go of her hand and she went to seat in between Iris and Naomi in a place they already kept for her.

Finn went to seat next to Cole. Havana was sitting by his left side.

Brianna look up and find Kingston's gaze on her. She smiled at him and he looked away expressionlessly.

'What's wrong with him?' She said Inwardly and shook the thought off.

"Alright...Before we start the game, If you're a saint or Holy Mary, you're free to leave now. Once we start no one's leaving untill we finish the game" Daphne said and everyone eyed her.

"She is right. You can use the door now if you want, And anytime you're dared to do something If you can't do it you'll have to drink three shots of this. Nevertheless you drink or not..." Alexa added.

"Whatever!!" Naomi said and Alexa shot her a glare.

Again, Brianna turned and met Kingston eyes on her already. Thier gaze locked and he looked away.

"Can we start already?" Daphne rolled her eyes.

"I'll go first!!" Alexa immidiately and spin the bottle. She was praying silently it's landed on Kingston so she will be able to carry out her plans.

The bottle stopped spinning and it's landed on Finn. She looked up and they both roll eyes on each other.

"I would rather drink the whole liquor, rather than speaking to the fool..." Alexa shot, already pouring herself a drink.