37. 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈'𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

Brianna was sitting at the edge of the pool, clasping her face. Naomi got drunk and she already left with Iris and Kai, they took her home.

Kayden left with Kyle too. Alexa and her friends are not in sight so she assumed they left?

The house was crowd free by now, almost everyone left already since it's late.

She checked her phone but no call from him.

She drop it and continue playing with the water with her legs.

"Such a jerk! I hate him so much!!" She said aloud, hitting the water as if it's was him.

"You hate me?" His voice said from the back and she turn.

Kingston sat next to her and she shift aside.

"Are you that angry? I'm sorry...can you stop acting cold?" He asked but she keep frowning.

"Swim with me" He jumped into the pool and pulled her in before she could protest.

"Let me go" She shot but it didn't last for long cos he kissed her and she smile.

"Are you still mad?"

"Not anymore" She smiled and Kingston pulled her closer and deepening the kiss even more.

"You should know I was just kidding earlier, you've always been are always look pretty in anything you wore, Even now you look so s*xy.  F*ck I badly want to eat you up" He bit his lips and Brianna pushed him away.

"Pervert!!" She rolled her eyes.

"At least I'm being a pervert to my girlfriend" He smirked and grabbed her hand.

"Looks like those babies need me right now" he pointed at her erected n*pples.

"You're bad"

"I agree!!"

"When are we going to see your Nephew?"

"Tomorrow, since it's Saturday" He said and she nodded.

"Let's go back to our business" He groped her br*east and Brianna smiled.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<NEXT MORNING>

Cole and Havana got down from the car and Havana stared at the big house in front of them.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"My parents house!" Cole replied and Havana's eyes widened.

"Why did you bring me here without telling me?" Havana shouted at him.

"Don't panic ok...I know you wouldn't agree if i told you, They are only around on vacation, I just want to show you to them before they leave" Cole said.

Havana sighed.

He hold her hand and they walked in together.

The maids lead them in and Havana kept looking around.

Cole made her sit and went upstairs. It's didn't take a minute before he came back.

"Where is mum and dad?" Cole asked one of the maid.

"They went out in search of your brother" the maid replied.

"Ok, thank you!?" Cole said and the maid nodded and left.

"You have a brother?" Havana asked, surprisedly.

"Yes, but it's complicated...I'll tell you about it later"

"Ok, What about your dad and mum? Are we still going to wait for them?" Havana asked.

"I'll give them a call" Cole said and she smiled.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

<SC HOSPITAL>

Immidiately, Kingston and Brianna and got to the hospital. They met Linda in Craig's room.

She was helping him clean up.

"Where is Adrian?" Kingston asked her.

"He stepped out just now!!" Linda replied and left.

"He does look like you, but he look more handsome don't you think?" Brianna teased.

"You just won't admit you've got a handsome boyfriend" Kingston smiled.

The monitor suddenly started beeping nonstop and thier eyes widened at once.

"Why is it beeping like that? What happened to him?" Kingston asked, fearfully.

"Call the doctor!" Brianna said and Kingston rushed out at once.

He came back with two doctors and Adrian.

He actually saw them running and he rushed there too.

"Craig! Craig!! Criag!!!" Adrian shouted, in tears shaking him vigorously as the doctors tried reviving him.

The machine stop beeping and all its shows was flat line.

⭒⋆⭒⋆

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖