Labor

My babies are now crawling and walking they're teething a bit which mean a lot of crying. Hank lays on the floor in his wolf form letting the kids crawl and climb all over him. Neteyam naw on his ear drooling and showing off his gums. They also like to bite on Hank's and Raph's fingers. Miko and I sit on the floor with Raph and Hank, Mikey comes in with snacks for us. "I know you ladies are hungry I made cucumber sandwiches. A stack of sandwiches on a plate is laid in front of us. "Ladies first." Raph's says almost jokingly. Miko and I grab one, I scoot myself so I'm between Raph's legs and lean on his chest. I start eating and my ears go back satisfied with the taste. He rubs my swollen belly and pamper me in kisses. "You're beautiful baby." I tear up. "Uh-oh." He says, Hank kicks him with his back paw earning a glare from Raph which Hank responds with a growl then rolls his eyes. I began bursting in tears. "I'm beautiful!" Hank licks my tears as they fall. "Yes baby, you are." Miko begins to cry as well. "Mikey am I beautiful?" He quickly answers. "Yes of course you are, you are the most beautiful girl in the world." We both cry. "Not again and there goes their nipples,  Mikey get a towel for da both of em." I can't stop crying. Hank shifts back and pulls me in his naked lap trying to hush me. "You're ok baby." I look at my shirt, milk leaked out on to it. "My shirt." I cry. "It's ok baby, Raph is getting you another one but before he does that he got to clean you up." He rocks me a bit. "It's ok." He kiss my cheek. Mikey and Raph come back with towels and shirts. "Both of you lactated a lot." Hank pulls my shirt off and Raph cleans me up. "There you go baby. Are ya done cryin?" I sniffle nodding. "Good, do you want to finish eating?" I nod again. Raph hands Hank his clothes and he gets dressed then pulls me back on to his lap. Raph decided to feed me this time. "I'm not a baby." I tell them and they smile. "You're our baby." Hank says kissing my cheek again. Kiri climbs into Raph's lap making him smile big. "Hey baby girl." She coos at him and reach for his face which he gladly bend his down for her to reach. She grabs his bottom lip pulling. "Ow, ow, ow!" She smiles continuing to pull. He grabs her tiny hand and wraps it from his lip, her lip quivers then she cries, he picks her up and rocks her. "It's ok, it's...ya stink." I giggle getting up to change her when Hank pulls me back down on to his lap. "He will change her baby, relax." Hank starts feeding me again. My ears perk, I'm wet between my legs, did I pee on myself again? I began panting and whimpering. "Uh-oh." Miko says. "My water just broke!" I grab Hank's hand squeezing it as I whine my ears going back. "Oh shit!" Hank picks me up and lays me on the couch. He grabs blankets and pillows while Mikey gets Donnie. Leo helped Hank set everything up for us. Hank lays me down on the cushions next to Miko. "Hank!" He grabs my hand. "I'm here, I'm right here." Rebecca rushes in calling for her son. "Hank!" He waves hand to get her to notice him. "Is she pushing yet?" Hank shakes his head. "She's not fully dilated yet. Don't push baby don't push, I know you want to but you can't." I pant and whine looking up at Hank. "I know baby, I know." Rebecca sits on the other side of me wiping my forehead from the sweat. "How is Miko doing?" Mikey is holding her hand. "She's hangin in there, isn't it weird that they both of them went into labor, I guess it's true that woman can sync up. "Shit! She's pushing!" Donnie comes over to check. "She's not dilated enough." Hank grabs my attention. "Don't push, I know you want to but you can't, you will hurt yourself." I squirm a bit. "What are you doing baby?" I lay on my side. Donnie watches me closely. "Just like a deer." Hank and Raph look at him. "What?" Donnie smiles. "She's getting comfortable meaning she's almost ready to give birth. She's half deer half human she's getting comfortable like a deer does." Raph studies me for a moment. "She hasn't done that with the quadruplets." Rebecca rubs my back. "That was her human side and it looks like her deer side is taking over." He checks me and Miko and nods. "They're ready, Mikey, get between Miko's legs, make sure she's comfortable and do exactly what I do. Alright ladies when the contractions start, start pushing." I begin to push squeezing Hanks hand. "I got you baby, there you go baby, push." Rebecca cleans my face with a warm wet rag. "There you go sweet heart." I look over at Miko and she screams pushing. Leo caters to her, wiping her face and making sure she's comfortable. "Mikey, don't faint." Mikey laughs looking at Donnie. "Why would I faint? It's not that bad- oh my God!" He collapsed on the floor and Leo rolls his eyes. "Moron." Leo pulls him out the way and clean his hands before touching Miko. "Is Mikey ok?" Leo looks at him. "Uhm... he will be fine just keep pushing." I scream tears falling down my face. I whine looking over at Hank again. "I'm right here baby I'm right here." I push again. "She crowning, I need towels!" Raph gets up. "I got it." My ears perk to the sound of crying. I look over at Hanks smiling face. "It's a boy." I push again. Miko also pushed out her first child which is a girl.

After going through hard labour our kids are finally born. Hank holds the twins in tears; Miko had twin girls and I had a boy and a girl. "They're beautiful, you did so good baby." He kiss my forehead. I turn away from him. "Kiyoko? Baby what's wrong? Do you not want to hold your kids?" My ears go back. "Kiyoko hold your babies." I don't budge. "Hank, don't stress about it, this happens sometimes with mothers especially new mothers but in her case she's a mother a second time. She will come out of it soon, she just needs both of your support right now." Rebecca says combing through my hair. "She will be ok." Donnie cleanse me up and I'm pulled into Raph's arms. "You did so good baby." I look up at him then look away resting my head back on his chest.