Aroused

"This place is amazing!" Miko looks around amazed. "Thanks babe, I decorated the place, I'm the artist in the family." Raph rolls his eyes and I giggle. I gag for a moment but nothing comes up. "What's wrong baby? Ya don't look too good." The smell of boiled eggs fill my nose and I vomit. "Shit! Get a towel." I finish vomiting. Raph wipes my tears and cleans me and my mess up. "Sorry, I guess the smell of boiled eggs is too much for me right now." He kiss my forehead. "It's ok baby, noted no boiled eggs." Miko grabs my hand. "You should sit for a bit you look tired." Raph agrees. "Go get in da bed baby, get some sleep. I will make ya something after ya wake up." I go to the room and get in bed.

I wake up with Raph next to me. I scoot closer to him wanting to feel his warmth. Without opening his eyes he wraps an arm around me and I smile. "How ya feel?" He rubs my lower back up and down soothingly. He still doesn't open his eyes. "What do ya want ta eat?" I think for a moment. "Two grilled cheese sandwiches with spicy ranch for the dip." This time his eyes open. "You can't eat spicy foods." I pout. "The spicy ranch is not that spicy." He. Shakes his head. "I'm not taken dat chance." He gets up grabbing his pants. "I'm gonna-" I blush. "Ugh Mikey! Yes right there!" Raph groans. "Seriously?" I giggle. "What?" I point. He looks down at his erection. "Dammit!" I get on my hands and knees and but in the air. "Kiyoko, no ya pregnant." My tail wiggles happily. "I learned that it's safe and that it won't harm the babies." He undo his pants. "Alright." He grabs sweat pants and pull them down along with my panty's. He breathes out as he press his body against me then he enters into me. "I don't wanna hurt ya or the babies." I moan as he begins to move. "Y-you wont." He bites at the back of my neck growling . He holds me tight and he moves a little faster. "Ya feel so good wrapped around me. We haven't had sex in a while. Oh fuck, fuck!" He kiss my neck and bites again. I whimper as I tighten around him. "Shit, already?" I hum. "Ok I can make dis quick." He moves faster and a little more aggressive but, not too much since I am pregnant. We reach our high together. He puts his pants back on after cleaning me up." I get dressed and walk out the room bumping into a breathless Miko. "It seems like you two were at it as well?" I nod. "Did you get some sleep in?" I nod again. Mikey walks out smacking Miko's butt. "Mikey is so cute and he's so big!" I blush at her statement about Mikey. "He knows how to make a girl scream!" Leo sneers. "We know. I heard, we all did." Her cheeks turn pink. "Sorry." Mikey laughs. "Don't be jealous that I can make a girl scream." Raph huffs. "The only thing that will get girls screamin is seeing ya ugly muck." Mikey waves him off. "Whatever. Hey Miko, you hungry?" "Yeah actually." Raph walks up to me with a plate of two grilled cheese sandwiches and a side of ranch instead of spicy ranch. I frown. "No spice, now eat." I sit on the couch and dip my sandwich in the ranch. Miko sits next to me. "Is it good?" I take a bite  and I smile nodding. "I knew ya was gonna like it." I hum satisfied with my lunch. "Here you go babe." He hands her a plate. It's a BLT. "Thanks, Mikey!" He lifts her up without warning, he sits in her spot and set her on his lap. "Mikey! You're hard already?" He hums with a smirk. "I can't get enough of you." He begins whispering in her ear. Whatever he whispered got her pale face turning red. "Mikey!" He smiles big. "Ok after I'm done eating." I'm curious about what they're going to do besides have sex.

Miko and I finished our lunch, Miko left with Mikey to go somewhere. Probably going back to her place. Raph walks out the dojo sweaty and out of breath. "Where are did Miko and Mikey go?" I shrug. "I think back to her place." I feel a pool in my panty's as I watch his sweaty muscles flex as he move. "Kiyoko? What's wrong baby?" I blush and whine. "Words baby. What do ya want?" I get up and walk over to him. I grab at his pants wanting them off. "Woah, baby." He rests his hands over mine's. "We just had sex." I press myself into him more, just the smell of him turns me on even more. "Kiyoko, you're tempting me. I grab his hand and seductively licked his finger. "Fuck! In the room now!" I smile happily and do what he says. I'm fully naked on the bed waiting for Raph. He grabs my legs pulling me closer to him, he kisses my thighs then kiss my heat. His tongue gently graze at my entrance, he kiss my bundle of nerves making me whimper wanting him to do more. "Ah!" I gasped, his tongue messes with my bundle of nerves while his fingers penetrate me. "Raph!" I whine. I scream his name and I felt like I peed. Raph sits up smirking juices drip from his chin and on the bed as he lick his lips." I blush. "Did I pee on you?" He chuckles. "Just da opposite. Ya always ask dat." He crawls up my body and kiss my neck as he slowly enters me. "I love you." He kiss my lips, moving in and out of me. He's gentle and slow not wanting to hurt me. "You won't hurt them." I reassure him. He nods and sighs moving a little faster. "Are ya ok?" I nod. He leaves sloppy kisses on my chest and jawline. My hands rest on his chest, our moans and skin slapping against each other fills the room. His hot breath against my skin, every muscle in his body flex with every movement he makes. "Raphie!" I feel myself clench around him and my orgasm washes over me. He empty's himself inside me and gives me one last kiss before getting up. My ears go back. "Where are you going?" He lets out a breath. "I will be back baby, just lay there and rest." I hum getting comfortable in the sheets.