Jelly, cheese, potatoes

"It's weird watching her eat meat." I finish the burger and hotdogs Raph made me.I'm two weeks pregnant now. "Mikey stop starin let her eat in peace. If she's at peace I'm at peace." Mikey laughs. "You look tired dude." I look up at Raph's tired face I feel bad for keeping him up all night, I couldn't sleep for some odd reason. "Raphie you should get some sleep, I will be ok." Raph looks at me worriedly. "Are ya sure baby, would if-" I stop him. "I will be ok, I promise." He nods and go to his room. "Wow, you are really chowing down and gaining..." I look up at Mikey. "Never mind." I began to cry. "I'm fat!" My ears go back. "What? No! No! You're not fat. You are gorgeous and...where are you going?... oh no, don't go to Raph, he's going to kill me!" I whimper going to the room and find a sleeping Raph. I climb on top of him and lay down. His right hand rest on my lower back. "What's wrong baby?" I whimper. "Am I fat?" He rubs my back. "No baby what made ya ask dat?" I bury my face in his neck. "Mikey." He grunts. "Remind me ta kill em." He sighs. "Sorry I woke you." He kiss my cheek. "No, it's ok, you should get some rest too." I yawn and he chuckles. "Called it." I whine but I end up falling asleep anyway.

I wake up still in Raph's arm, he's in his phone looking at naked women. "Raphie?" He quickly shuts his phone off. "Hey baby... what?" My ears drop. "Am I not enough for you?" He looks at me. "Of course ya are, why would ya think dat?" I look away. "I saw the naked girls on your phone." He sits up. "They're nothing ta me, they are just naked girls nothing else. I love ya don't forget dat. If ya don't want me ta look at em I won't." Before I could speak my stomach turns. I hang over the bed and vomit in the trash can. "Ya ok baby?" I hum. I go to the bathroom and clean myself up and get back in bed with Raph. "Da twins are kicking ya ass." I lay back down. Raph pampers me with kisses and begin kissing my belly. "I love all three of ya." He gets out of bed and I follow. "I'm just going ta exercise for a bit. What are ya going ta do?" I shrug. "Watch you or watch tv." He chuckles. "I like da first part." I giggle and walk past him earning a slap on my bottom from him. "Kiyoko!" Raph smiles. "Just in time. I will leave ya ladies to it." April hugs me. "I can't believe you're pregnant! How are you feeling?" I rub my still flat tummy. "I feel...hungry." She laughs. "Let's get some food in you." We look in the fridge. I grab the jelly and a spoon. "Are you making a sandwich?" I shake my head leaving the kitchen and into the living room. I sit on the couch and start eating, Leo watches in disgust. "Again?" I hum eating a spoon full. "Raph she's in the jelly again!" I hear him drop his weights upstairs. "Kiyoko." I get up and back away. "Kiyoko I told ya about dis ya can't keep eating things like dis by it's self it's not healthy. Give me the jelly, I can cook ya somethin." Before he could grab I dodge him and run off to the room locking the door. "Kiyoko open da door! It's not healthy for ya ta eat it like dat." I continue stuffing my face with jelly. "No!" He groans. "Baby please?" He asks in defeat. "No I want to eat jelly." I say putting another spoonful in my mouth. I frown when I see I'm at the bottom of the Jar I scoop up the last bit of the jelly and eat it. I climb out the bed and unlock the door with a pout on my face. "Ya ate it all?" I nod shoving the jar in his hand. "Why are ya upset?" He follows me into the kitchen. "I'm hungry." I whine. "Ok, ok I can make ya somethin, what ya want?" I think for a moment and my craving hits. I go into the pantry and find potatoes and I grab a can of cheese. "Potatoes and cheese." I hand him the can. "Uh... ok aren't ya gonna clean it?" I bite into the potato raw. "Uh...don't ya wanna wash it first." I continue to eat the potato. "Ok then I will heat up da cheese." Donnie laughs. "She's back in the potatoes." Raph looks at Donnie. "Back?" Donnie nods. "Yea she hides in my lab and eat potatoes. I let her hide there sometimes since she seems at peace and unbothered." I grab another potato and point with it. "Cheese." I say in demanding tone. "Ok baby, be patient." I watch him dump the cheese in a pot and it begin to melt. "What are ya doin?" I grab a potato and reach in the pot. "No baby it's not ready." He grabs my waist and I whimper. "How many potatoes are ya gonna eat?" April walks in laughing. "Kiyoko you are too cute, I was going to steal her for a girls night out but I see she's busy eating potatoes." I look at Raph with big eyes. "After ya finish eating then ya can go wit April." I point at the pot of cheese again. "Not yet baby." I huff my ears going back. Raph pokes my tail. "Stop pouting it's almost done." I wiggle my tail and he chuckles. "So have the two of you thought of names yet?" Raph stirs the cheese and looks at April. "Names?" She nods. "Yeah, for the twins." The alarms on Donnie's computer go off. Raph kiss my cheek. "Give the cheese 2 more minutes then ya can eat it." and he leaves.