The apology

April and I rush in the dojo and see the two arguing. "I don't understand what she sees in you." Raph sneers. "Ya just jealous because ya didn't get ta her before I did when we were younger. Ya so used to getting thing handed to ya first that it pained ya that I ended up wit Kiyoko first." Leo nods smirking. "She never stopped me." I grab Raph's arm. "Stop! Stop!" Raph looks at me for a moment. "Did you let him touch ya?" My ears go back. "No, I could never do that to you, you know that. I had to stop him a few times." I quickly shut my mouth knowing I said too much and that Leo will get into more trouble with Raph. "A few times?" I pull on his arm. "Raph don't!" He shoves me off and goes to punch Leo but Leo dodges him and the fight continues. "Please stop." I cry. "You promised-" I gasp when Raph throws Leo on the ground and gets ready to punch him in the face. "Raph, stop! Stop please, you promised you wouldn't let your anger take over." Raph slowly gets off Leo and Leo staggers up. "Come on Kiyoko, I don't want ya near him anymore." If it means he won't try to kill Leo then that what I will do. "Raph?" He hums. I grab on to his arm blushing. "Are you angry with me?" We stop walking, he surprises me when he swoops me off the ground. He takes me to our room and lay me on the bed and hovers on top of me. "I could never be mad at ya, understand?" I nod my head. He attacks my neck with kisses and his hands go to my thighs and lifting the around his waist. "Raph, we done it too many times last night, I'm still sore." He chuckles pulling away. I sit up and kiss his lips again, he hums as I lay back on the bed. He pulls away and trails kisses from my neck to my stomach. He pulls down shorts as he goes and I gasp. My ears go back enjoying the feeling of his tongue diving deep into me. "Raphie!" He grabs my thighs to keep them apart so I don't move. I fist at the sheets feeling the pleasure build up, my moans become louder as he moves to my clitoris and sticks a finger inside me. "Ah, Raphie!" I feel myself release on him, his tongue continue to lick me clean after my release. He pulls away after cleaning me up, he slides my panties back on and smirk. "Ya taste delicious as always." I blush at his words. "I know ya wanna wait ta have kids but how are we supposed ta make dat happen when we too busy fuckin like rabbits? Which, I don't mind doin." I shrug at his question. "Like I said if it happens it happens I don't want to force it." I crawl over to him and mess with his pants. "What are you doing down there?" My cheeks heat up. "I want to help you." He grabs my wrists. "Ya don't have too." My ears go back. "But I want too." He nods using his other hand to unzip his pants and pull himself out. "Ya got dis?" I nod humming and wrap my mouth around him. "Teeth! Watch da teeth. That's it baby, oh fuck, fuck!" He grabs the back of my head and keeps me still as he moves his hips. He begins to growl and move faster, I try to keep up but I can't, I end up choking and pull away coughing. "I'm sorry baby, I forgot ya can't take all of me in." I whimper from the pain. I reach for him again but, he stops me and stuffs himself back in. He kneels down next to me and hugs me. "I'm sorry, we won't do dat again not until I learn control. I could of really hurt ya." He wipes my tears and kiss my lips. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." He plants kisses all over my face then my neck making me giggle. "You're tickling me!" I squeal when he tickles my waist. "There goes my beautiful happy girl." Our door opens and he stops. "What Leo?" Leo looks at me then back at Raph. "Can we talk." He nods getting up. "Raphie?" He he kiss my forehead. "I will be back." I lay in bed and curl up feeling tired.

I wake up and Raph is still not back. I get out of bed and walk around looking for him. "Raph?" Mikey lands in front of me scaring the life out of me. "Leo and Raph went out on patrol tonight to talk. I don't know what it is but it's probably that big fight they had about you. Don't worry about them they get into fights like this all the time and eventually once they cool down they will talk and everything will go back to normal again... until their next fight." He laughs. "Anyway, hungry? I can make you a salad, I can try to make you something else instead." I shake my head. "A salad is fine, thank you." The sewer is quiet, Donnie is in his lab as usual and Splinter is in his room probably reading a book. The salad bowl is towards me. "Thanks." I begin eating, during my dinner Raph and Leo walk in laughing and talking. Leo looks at me then bows. "I'm sorry for touching you, please forgive me." I blush nodding at him and he stands straight up. Raph sighs. "Thank for feeding her Mikey." Mikey nods. "What are you doing with those pillows?" Raph shrugs. "Kiyoko goes into heat soon, I need ta prepare dat way she's comfortable." I finish my dinner and walk in to the room to see him setting up. "You thought of everything." He smiles. "Dis isn't our first time." I watch him set up and I smile grateful to be with him.