Raph

Fuck! I almost lost it with her. She's so innocent and beautiful, I want to but, I can't, I don't want to hurt her. "Raph, you good? It's only been a few minutes and your already sweating over there." Leo teases and I frown. "Shut up, I'm just worried about her, I feel bad fa leavin her like dat." Mikey laughs "all I hear is regret that you can't bury your dick in that beautiful pus-" dad thankfully cuts him off "Michelangelo!" He wince from his name being called and sighs. "Hei, sensei" he follows dad to the dojo and all three of us start laughing. "Well, Mikey isn't wrong Raph. You must really like her." I laugh "like her? I love her, I loved her ever since we met as kids. But I need ta take it slow with her. She has a innocent child like mind ya know?" Leo agrees. He continues to listen to me and hear my thoughts about Kiyoko. "Don't forget she is tiny, petite and fragile. You don't want to break her..." he looks at my crotch and smirks "physically." He gets up. "Just be careful and be patient. Like you said, you need to take it slow. I'm going to my room." I tilt my head "Leo?" He seems off. Fuck, I need to call April to see if she's ok. "Hey April, how is she?"
"Well..." I can hear the screaming and crying in the background. "Raph it's only been a few minutes and you're already checking on her?" She laughs. The screaming gets louder. "I tried everything to calm her down and keep her quiet but, as you can tell nothing is working at all. She keeps calling for you, she thinks you abandoned her again." Damn it! Damn it! "Uhm...Leo?" What? "Wait, Leo's there?" She hums a yes. "All three of your brothers are here actually." Fuck that's bad. I run out the lair and towards Aprils apartment. I see my brothers standing outside the apartment building staring straight at Kiyoko's bedroom. "What are ya doin?" Mikeys eyes are dark and filled with lust. "I want to make her mine." Leo sneers "as if you have a chance." Then all of them start arguing with each other. "All of ya need ta go home, for Kiyoko sake, please." Her smell is amazingly strong no wonder Leo couldn't control himself. I'm starting to lose it myself. Donnie points. "You just want to keep her to yourself." I notice Leo shaking his head "n-no Raph is right we need to get back. Raph I know you want to wait for her but for our sakes just go for it already before we lose it again. It's obvious we can't control ourselves especially me." As they force themselves to leave I go into her room. "Ra-Raph." She's been crying, a lot. "Hey." I sit in the edge of the bed still not sure what I should do. I don't want to mate with her yet; she gets in my lap purring as she hugs me around the neck. I feel her mover hips on my already hard cock. I moan at the friction enjoying the feeling, I leave gentle light kisses that way there's no marks whatsoever. "Raphael..." she whimpers, she never said my full name, it's been a while since she has. She continues to moan and I can hear her light purrs. I don't touch her, I let her do what she needs to do to calm herself until the heat is over. I fight my urges and just watch her, I don't even stop her. "Raph?" She looks up at me, I can see the slight fear and lust in her eyes. "It's ok, I'm not gonna do anything." Her ears go back "I- I don't..." I sit up worried. "Kiyoko, what's wrong?" She whimpers again "I can't help ya if ya don't tell me." She climbs back on top of me. "To-touch me, ple-please?" I slowly grab her hips and she whimpers. I forgot that's where I held her too tight at the last time. "What else?" She rests her head against my chest, her heat is calming down, I can sense it. "Kiyoko, I would never hurt ya." I pet her head then my hands go to her ass and I touch her tail. "Raphie~" I smile, who knew Kiyoko does have a little freak living inside her. I continue to play with her tail and I rock my hips against hers adding friction. "Fuck!" I moan, just doing this is getting me off easily, I watch her panting with her tongue sticking out. Fuck that's beautiful, seeing her like this is amazing! I flip us over that way she's under me. I continue to move my hips against hers with her legs around my waist to add more friction. She's so cute, I want her so fucking bad, but I can't, not yet. I can feel myself pulsing in my pants, I pull away taking them off now only in my boxers. I grab her panties my hands slightly shaking trying to stay in control. No, leave them on, she will be ok with them on. "Off." I look at her surprised. "No." She whimpers "off." She's starting to get upset. "No, you're not ready for any of it yet." She grabs for my boxers and I quickly grab her wrists pinning them above her head. I grind myself against her again to shut her up, I move a little faster feeling myself getting closer and closer. I can feel her pulsing and her moans become louder. "Raph, what's ha-happening?" She's starting to freak out again. I let her wrists go still moving against her. "N-no, no" this feeling is new to her, she's never experienced it before. "It's ok I feel it too, I got you." I hold her close to me and she scratches my arms as the both of us reach our orgasm. I look down at her beautiful face and tears are streaming down her face. "Ya feel better?" She slowly nods. "You just had your first orgasm." She tilts her head and I sigh. "It's hard ta explain, ya should get some rest I know ya must be tir-" again? I look at her. Her ass is in the air and tail pointed up showing herself off to me. Damn.