Let it out

"Ra-Raph!" He pulls out of me and lays beside me. I never asked him why he's feeling the need to have sex everyday. Everything hurts. He sits up grabbing his pants off the floor. "Are ya ok?" I nod, lying to him, I don't need him to worry about me. I sit up, the sheet drapes off my shoulder revealing bruises and bite marks. "Are you ok yourself?" His eyes lower to the ground, he looks back up at me and smiles. "I'm ok, why do ya ask?" I crawl over to him pressing my body up against his. "We've been having sex everyday. Aren't you tired?" He pulls me on his lap. "I could never be tired of ya." I slide off him and out the bed. I can tell he's keeping something from me, what is he hiding? I go into the drawer to find something to wear. I want to hangout with April before she goes on to work today. If she's already at work I will play video games with Mikey, he can teach me how to play mortal kombat. Raph hates when I play anything violent or too scary but, I think they're interesting and fun. I find a pair of tights and a t-shirt to put on, Raph watches me closely. "Is something wrong?" He gets up sliding his pants on he gives me a small smile. "Ya beautiful." I blush at his words. "You always say that." "And it's always true." He walks over to me and kiss my cheek before leaving the room. I follow after him and I bump into Leo. "Sorry." He smiles. "It's ok, I see you and Raph were at it...again. Are you ok?" I look at my feet, tears fall down my face. "Leo!" Raph grabs Leo by the shoulder and shoves him. "I told ya ta let it go!" Leo points at me. "This is not healthy Raph you can't fuck her pain away she needs actual help to get through this, not a guy pounding her everyday. I'm pretty sure she's physically hurting from you." Raph looks at me. "Is dat true?" I quickly shake my head no. "Don't lie ta me Kiyoko." I fiddle with my fingers. "I'm a little soar, I need a break..." I trail and he nods. "Ok." He turns back to his brother pressing a finger on his chest. "Stay out of our relationship." Leo sneers waving Raph off. "Whatever, just don't fuck up, thats all I have to say." I grab Leo's hand. "Is April working today?" His eyes linger on me for a moment then removes his hand from mine. "Yea she's working." I guess video games with Mikey it is unless Raph has other plans. "Raphie?" "I'm goin upstairs ta blow off some steam." I follow him up the stairs where all his exercising equipment is sitting. "Are ya gonna sit there and watch?" I nod blushing, he smirks grabbing the bigger ones. "Alright." I watch him lift the weights his breathing is steady as he push them up and back down. Giant footsteps walk up the stairs. "Hey bro!" Raph sets the weights down. "What do ya want Mikey." Mikey looks at me then back at Raph, Raph rolls his eyes at Mikey's little gesture towards me. "Fine but nothing dat will keep Kiyoko up all night." My ears go down as I pout. He lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him. "Remember when ya played zombies wit Mikey and ya didn't sleep well for days." I play with my fingers. "I didn't want to turn into a zombie." He chuckles kissing my cheek then lips. "Ya cute." He pinch my bottom as I walk passed to go play with Mikey.

"We're going to play something a little more adventurous and creative." I get comfortable in my spot on the pillow on the floor. On the tv a picture pops up with weird square like objects on it. "Minecraft?" Mikey hums pushing play. "You can do whatever you want on here. All you do is build, hunt, survive the night, scavenge and... yea go on adventures." We begin playing and he teaches me. Everything is confusing I keep getting stuck in corners. "Just turn around, I'm right behind you." I turn to see his character standing behind me. I follow him to an area where there's a lot of trees. "Let's start collecting." I watch him chop a few trees down and I began copying him. I enjoy our time cutting down trees then we began building. "What are you going to build?" I think. "I'm going to build a farm. What are you building?" In the corner of my eye I see Leo walking in with his swords he glances at us then looks away. "I am building us a place to stay before it gets dark." My ears go back. "What happens at night?" He sets his controller down and holds his hand with a creepy smile on his face. "Creepers!" I whimper. "Mikey." I whimper. He pauses and stare at me for a moment. I press my forehead against his chest. "Stop." I tear up. His hands go on my waist rubbing gentle circles the feeling was soothing I lean into him more getting comfortable. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, don't tell Raph." I freeze when I feel his hand on my bottom and his erection press against my core which is sore from Raph. "M-Mikey." He holds me close and he begins moving. "N-no Mikey." I squeal when he pulls me closer on his lap. He grabs my tail and rubs it gently. "This is what Raph does to you?" I press my hands against his chest pushing him back. "Mikey no, I want to play the game." He lets me go and gets up. "Sorry, I'm sorry, you-I will be right back. He rushes off to his room leaving me with a paused a game. "Where did Mikey go, I thought you two were playing video games." Donnie sits next to me. "We were but, he was... aroused by me then he left. Is it my fault?" Donnie push up his glasses with a slight chuckle. "No, it's not your fault. How are you and Raph doing, how are you coping with the loss?" "Donnie!" We look at Raph. "He-hey Raph, I was just asking Kiyoko how she is feeling about the loss of your son you two never talk about it or cry about it or... Kiyoko?" I whimper tears falling down my face. "Dammit Donnie look what ya done. Kiyoko look at me." Donnie grabs Raph's arm. "So, what Leo told me was true, you're distracting her from her own emotions, she's not recovering properly. This is not healthy she needs to go through the emotions to heal." Raph grabs my hands. "Stay out of it Donnie. Come here baby."  He picks me up gently. "She's not a baby Raph! She needs to feel these feelings. Are you doing this for her or for you?" Raph pauses then continues his walk back to the room. He lays me in bed and sigh. "He's right, if ya need ta cry, cry. It might hurt but ya will feel better at the end." I shake my head. "I'm ok." He looks at me with glossy eyes his hand rest on my cheek. "No ya not, Kiyoko, we lost our baby, we lost our son." The words hit me like a truck and I began to sob. He holds me in his arms the screams I let out as I cried filled the room. I'm pretty they can hear from outside the door. "Dats it let it out." I never cried this much before.