Meeting the chief

"Good morning baby." My eyes meet with Hanks. "Go-good morning. I sit up from between Hank and Raph who is still knocked out sleep. Last night was amazing and new, my body still kind of hurts a bit though. "I will make you something to eat since the big guy still sleep. I'm surprised he doesn't snore for a big guy." I nod. "Morning Mikey, morning Miko. What are you two doing?" Miko is sprawled out on top of Mikey with her arms stretched out and Mikey is on his back with game controller stretched above his head. "Mikey won't let me play!" Mikey holds her waist. "I was here first plus I don't want you to mess up my game!" Miko groans. "You are so childish it's just a game!" Leo stops reading and Donnie comes out his lab. "Oh boy." Mikey gets up causing Miko to roll off him. "Just a game? Just. A. Game." Leo gets up closing his book. "Here we go, I will be in the dojo." Donnie looks at us and motion us to come up. Hank and I shrug and follow. "I had to save the two of you from Mikey's stupid speech about video games also I wanted to see how you are doing with the pregnancy, Kiyoko." I look at my stomach. "I'm doing fine so far. I don't have a lot of morning sickness like I used to." He push up his glass that's good." My ears perk when I hear my babies cry. "I need to feed them." I get up. "I will help." Hank says. We go to the room ignoring Mikey's dumb speech. Raph is already up bottle feeding Neteyam and Kiri. "I see da both of ya woke up before I did. Has Kiyoko eaten yet?" I shake my head. "Hank is about to cook me something." Hank takes my hand. "Actually I changed my mind. I want to take you out for breakfast instead then later the three of us can have a picnic and... hold that thought. Hey mom what's up?... you want to meet her now?...but...ok, ok we will be there soon." He hangs up. "My mom wants to meet you today. She's been onto me for the past few weeks about me having a girlfriend. She doesn't know who you are. She just knows that I'm probably seeing someone and her instincts as always are correct. After the kids are fed we would have to go I told mom we would be there in a few." I feed my other babies and change their diapers. "All right man we will be back." They fist bump each other. "Have fun!" Raph teases. Hank groans.

"Hank!" My eyes widen, his mom is the chief! "Mom." She hugs him then she looks at me surprised. "Kiyoko? What are you doing here?" Hank scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, we should sit down first and I will explain everything." We sit in the restaurant. I look at the menu as Hank explains our relationship. "So yea we are in a poly relationship and she's carrying my baby." Chief Vincent gasps. "She's having your baby? I thought... I thought you couldn't get anyone pregnant." He nods and explains the next part, the chief takes my hand. "Thank you for doing this for my son you have no idea how much he wanted this." I smile. "It's no problem chief." She shakes her head. "Call me Rebecca, we're family now, I can't wait to meet my grandbaby oh and the quadruplets I want to see them as well they're considered as my grand kids as well." I smile, I'm happy she's accepting Raph's kids as well. "You know what you want baby?" I nod pointing at the Benedict's. "No baby, you can't eat that, the egg is still raw on the inside it won't be good for the baby. Get the French toast it comes with fruit, eggs and bacon." I shake my head pointing at the Benedict's. "No baby." My ears go back and I tear up. "Sorry mom she's been like this since yesterday." I point aggressively tearing up more. "No you can hurt the baby, you don't want to hurt the baby do you?" I look away shaking my head. Rebecca waves her hand. "The Benedict's won't hurt the baby, we can always ask them to cook it a little more. Don't worry she and the baby will be fine." He nods. "Ok." His hand rest on my thigh tapping a bit. "What names do you have for the baby?" Hank smiles. "Well, Kiyoko is letting me pick, if it's a girl her name will be Astra if it's a boy his name will be Alister." The waiter comes back. "Are we ready to order?" I hand Hank my menu. "She will have the Benedict's but, she's pregnant so if you can cook it a little longer that will be great." He nods writing it down. "And I will have the steak omelet with pancakes." I rest my hand on top of his on my thigh and he intwine it with mine. The waiter leaves after taking our order and we continue talking. My tail wiggles slightly as I take his hand and lay it between my legs. "Yeah and I...uhm..." Rebecca tilts her head. "Hank?" He sits up straight clearing his throat. "I uh... I forgot what I was saying." His fingers slowly move and I rest my head on his shoulder. The food comes and he removes his hand from me. "Here you guys go, enjoy! Let me know if you need anything else." I pout frustrated.

I'm laid on Hanks bed as he pulls off his shirt showing off all his muscles. "You baby we're very naughty today what has gotten into you?" He goes in the closet grabbing his uniform. "Are you working?" I ask. "Tonight, yes. Right now I'm just changing clothes for our date this afternoon before I have to go to work." I get out of bed and wrap my arms around him. "Kiyoko?" I kiss his back. My hands trail down his abs and to his pants. "Kiyoko you're playing a dangerous game baby." I whimper grabbing him through his pants he jumps pulling away. "Kiyoko what is wrong with you? You're acting weird." My ears go back. "No, I mean you're acting strange." I blush. "Maybe I should call Raph." He grabs his phone and calls him. "Hey Raph, Kiyoko is acting strange...yea at the restaurant she wanted me to touch her...yeah...what's so funny?...oh..." he looks at me as he hangs up the phone. "You get like this when you're pregnant?" I blush nodding looking away. "Why didn't you just say that?" "It's embarrassing." He undo his pants. "On the bed baby." He undo his pants. Taking them off along with his underwear then someone knocks on the door. "Damn. I will be back." And he leaves for a moment. I waited and waited until he came back groaning grabbing his uniform. "I have to go, tell Raph we will have to take a reign check on the date this afternoon." He kiss my lips. "I will see you later." "Ok, bye." He kiss me again and leaves.