I hate peas

"Raphie?" I'm three months into my pregnancy and my belly is getting a bit bigger now, but it's a little bigger than most woman who 3 months pregnant but it is a bit smaller than when I was 3 months pregnant with quadruplets. "Hank?" I call walking around the lair as I rub my belly. I wonder where they are and what they are doing. "Hank, Raph!" I go to the room to see if they were there but, they weren't. "Raph's at Hank's apartment doing whatever he said he was going to do." Leo says tossing the football in his hands. "Oh, thanks." He grabs my hand. "You shouldn't go out in the city alone." I smile. "I will be fine, I will text you when I'm there." He lets go and nods. "Be careful."

"Raph?" I hear moaning and grunting then I heard a female moaning. My ears go back teary eyed. I open the door to confront them and they're both in bed touching themselves watching a video of me that Raph recorded. My wet cheeks heat up. "Kiyoko!" They sit up panting. "Come here baby." Hank continues to pump himself slowly not taking his eye off of the screen. "Why were ya crying baby? What's wrong?" He wipes my tears and I sniff. "I thought, I thought you two were cheating on me." Hank stops and looks at me. "Cheat on you? Baby, come here on the bed." Raph helps me in the bed and I sit between them. "We would never cheat on you, understand?" I nod and they kiss my cheek and neck. I hear them moan and I can hear them touch themselves again. "We love you baby, we would never hurt you like that." Raph gently grabs my face and smirks forcing me to look at myself in the video. "Raph." I say feeling embarrassed. "You look so good in that video." I whimper. "Raph, it's embarrassing!" I whine closing my eyes. The video is stopped and I open my eyes again. "Does it really embarrass you?" I look away nodding. "Do you not want us ta record ya anymore?" I don't respond. "Ya have ta tell us what ya want." "I- I don't mind it. Seeing myself is just weird." Raph and Hank look at each other and nod. "Well, you don't have to watch the video or any of the other videos we might make of you. Ok baby?" I nod. Hank rubs my belly then hums. "Your belly is a bit big to be 3 months, are you sure you're 3 months pregnant?" I nod. "Maybe we should check with Donnie."

I lay there watching Donnie move the wand around my belly. "Wow, you're having twins." Hanks face lights up. "Twins! We're having fucking twins!" Hank kisses me all over my face then kiss my belly. Raph chuckles. "What is with you bringing multiple kids into the world?" I blush and he kiss my cheek. Hank helps me off the table. "Are you hungry?" I shake my head. "Kiyoko are you lying to us?" I shake my head again." Raph hums. "Cookin ya somethin ta eat, go sit on da couch." I pout annoyed that they can see right through me. I'm hungry but not enough to want a whole meal. I begin crying as I watch tv, Mikey looks at the tv then back at me. "Are you ok?" My ears go back whimpering as I continue watching the screen. "Kiyoko?" I point at the baby goats hopping around. "They're too cute!" I burst out in tears this time. I blame the hormones for this but even without the hormones I would probably still cry at how cute they are. "I want a baby goat!" Mikey didn't know what to say, he continued to stare then wrap an arm around me still confused. "Everything will be ok, they are pretty cute." I hear someone else cry and we turn to see Miko standing behind the couch. "Why are they so cute it's not fair!" Mikey huffs. "What did I get myself into? Come here Miko." She gets in his lap sniffling. Hank sits beside me and pull me into his arms. "My poor baby, what got you crying?" I whimper pointing at the screen, he looks at the screen and laughs throwing his head back. "Why are you laughing at us?" I say a bit offended. His laughter slowly stops and he looks back at me. "I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at the two of you, I was laughing because they are cute but not cute enough to make someone cry." I pout. "So you are laughing at us!" He kiss my pouting lips, Raph sets two bowls down on that table in front of me and Miko. "Eat, both of ya." I take the bowl. "Sir, yes sir." Miko giggle as she picks up the bowl, I pick up mines and I frown. "Kiyoko what's wrong?" I set the bowl down refusing to eat it. "What's wrong baby? You love Raph's cooking." I cross my arms. "I don't like peas." I say with a huff, Hank picks up the bowl. "Come on eat." I turn my head away. "No!" He chuckles. "Stop being a baby." I stand up frustrated. "I'm not being a baby! I don't like peas, Raph knows I don't like peas!" I squeal when I feel Raph spank my bottom. "Chill, I did it on purpose ya need more vegetables." I shake my head. "I'm not eating it." Miko and Mikey look at each other then back at me. "Eating peas is not a big deal, Kiyoko, just eat it you might like it." I shove the bowl out of Hank's hands and watch the bowl fall to the ground. "Kiyoko!" Raph grabs my wrist pulling me closer to him. "What da fuck is wrong wit ya? Ya acting like a spoiled brat." I try pulling away but his grip is tight. "Let me go! Let me go!" I cry. "You can't force me to eat something that I don't like! It's not fair!" Hank grabs my wrist and Raph lets go letting Hank take me to the room. He close the door, he looks at me for a moment. "You two are being mean! You can't force me to eat something that I don't like! I'm not a chi-" he bends me over on the bed. "Ha-Hank!" He pulls my pants down. "Hank!" I cry. "Shut-up!" He growls, it was deep animalistic growl I never heard from him before. He spanks my bottom repeatedly and I cry. Raph walks into the room watching me get spanked, I can see him getting hard in his pants. Hank spanks me a few more times then soothes my bottom planting a kiss on each cheek. He pulls my pants back up back up then helps me up. "Look at me." I avoid looking at him. "Do you want another spanking?" My ears go back. "N-no." He lifts my chin forcing me to look at him. "No what." I whimper and he growls, I feel claws dig into my skin. "No daddy." The claws go away. "Good, are you going to eat what Raph cooked?" I nod then I whimper when Raph spanks my sore bottom. "Words baby." He says wrapping his arms around me. "Yes daddy." He kiss my forehead and we leave the room.