Feeling fat

Donnie pace back and forth. "How could this be possible? How are you even pregnant? You and Raph haven't had sex yet. Did someone touch you outside of Raph?" I shake my head no. "Are you sure?" I nod my head yes. "Ok, ok, lay down I need to check something. If it is what I think it is then everything should be good."
"What are ya two doin?" Donnie press a cold wand against my abdomen. "I'm ruling out a few things. I will tell you everything later." Raph looks at me and I blush looking away. "Well that makes sense." He cleans everything and I get up as he explains everything to Raph. "Raph, did you hear anything I just said? She's having a false pregnancy. Her body thinks it's pregnant. So for right now until it passes just make sure she's comfortable. Her diet is also going to change and since she's also still have some human traits so her hormones are going to be a bit more intense and very moody. Just make her as comfortable as she can be." I go to Raph's room grabbing pillows "Kiyoko? Are you ok?" I ignore him.  My ears go back "is that why you were acting weird yesterday? Ya needed me because you were scared weren't you?" I whimper as I make the pillows as comfortable as possible. "I'm sorry Kiyoko." He grabs one of my pillows. "No! No, no, no!" I whimper about to cry. "No, Raph. Raph?" He pulls me into him at first I thought it was a hug but, it was actually a kiss. I hear the pillow being thrown in the bed and I go straight to that pillow to fix it. "I will leave you to it, if ya need me I will be in da kitchen." I lay down happy with the pillow set up.

"Uhm...Raph?" Raph hums as he sets a veggie rice bowl in front of me. "How much have you been feeding Kiyoko lately?" Raph shrugs "why? Is there something wrong?" Mikey shakes his head. "N-nothing just, you know she gained a few pounds over the past few weeks. What happened to her-" Raph glares at him "ok I will stop talking." After Donnie found out I was having a false pregnancy Raph became even more protective.
I finish eating and I go to his room. "Kiyoko, what's wrong?" I try covering my body. "I'm fat." He wraps his arms around me looking at me through the mirror. "No, you have curves in all da right places." I blush when his hands go to my waist down to my butt. "R-Raphie." He groans pressing himself against me. My tail goes up allowing access. "You're not fat Kiyoko, you're perfect. Mikey is an idiot." I frown "what?" I remove his hands from my waist "I'm confused. You say we're friends but you show the opposite and you hate when I'm with your brothers instead of you. What are we?" I whimper when he bites at my neck. He holds me close preventing me from escaping. He licks where he bit me and lightly kiss it. "Ya mine, I don't wanna share ya wit anyone." I blush. "Am I your girlfriend? Are we more than friends?" He hums a yes kissing down my neck. "I wanna take things slow though, I don't wanna hurt ya. I think ya look cute." He slaps my bottom before walking away. I don't understand what just had happened? I leave the room to find Raph in the dojo sparring with Leo. "Come on Raph is that all you got?" Leo stops. "Raph." Raph looks at me "Raph..." he sets his weapons down coming towards me. "What's wrong?" I start crying. "I'm scared." He picks me up bridal style. "I know, it's ok." I would sometimes go to Raph and cry or seclude myself in his room. April tried to help as much as she can by keeping me company but, she works a lot. Raph lays down beside me, holding me close. "Don't leave me." He kiss my forehead. "I won't."
I wake up a few hours later and he's gone, I follow the smell of food on the table with a note. I read the note, he's on patrol with his brothers. "Kiyoko!" April hugs me from behind "how are you feeling?" I shrug. "I don't know." We sit on the couch as I eat. "Even though Donnie told me I'm not pregnant it feels like I am and everything feels weird, my breasts hurt all the time." April laughs "that's because you're lactating, here." She grabs them and I wince. "It hurts." She continues to squeeze them and they start to feel better. "Better?" I hum. "Have you been pregnant before?" She laughs "no, but, I knew a few women that were."
"April, am I too fat?" She stops and looks at me. "Kiyoko look at me." I look at her. "You are not fat and I'm pretty sure Raph will go crazy if he heard you say that. Honestly all that weight hit the right places." She goes back to relieving the pain. I hear footsteps but I ignore them enjoying the release. "Hey you two, did we miss something interesting?" "I'm helping Kiyoko out with the lactation she's too full." I blush as Raph watch "Uhm, April her shirt." She stops "sorry Kiyoko."
"It's ok, I feel better now, thanks." Mikey's comment makes my face heat up. "Why the two of you stop? I was enjoying the vi- ow, ow, ow, Raph! Leo help!" Leo roll his eyes walking away. I giggle when Raph lets go of the back of his neck. "Anything new April?"
"Nope just the same thing as always. I came to see how my precious kiyoko is doing." Raph pulls me against him kissing my neck lightly. "I see you and Raph are together, finally." I blush nodding. "She's all mine." Raph growls and April laughs. "She's not property or an object Raph you can't just say that to a woman."  Raph kiss my cheek "noted." I slightly pull away so I can go back to the bed in Raph's room to sleep. Until I started feeling a lot of pain and I scream in a lot of pain. "Raph!"