Going out

"Kiyoko if anything happens..." April swats Raph away. "Raph, she will be fine." He looks at me with worried eyes. "But..." she cuts him off "no buts, this will be her first time out into the real world. She never had a real childhood." He sighs nodding "ya right, have fun butterfly, be careful ok? Call if anything happens." I hug Raph and he hugs back. My body heats up every time I'm close to him, I feel safe with him. I feel the muscles on his body and I start to blush.
Raph chuckles as he lets me go. "I love when ya do dat wit ya tail." I look back and my tail is wagging again "don't look at please." He smiles patting my head "have fun Kiyoko, oh and don't talk to strangers. Don't look at 'em and do not take anything from 'em. Got it?" I nod. He looks at my outfit. "She's not wearing that out in public." April rolls her eyes and grabs my hand walking past him. I look down at my skirt "what's wrong with the way I am dressed?" She laughs shaking her head. "You're fine."
"The city is so big!" I tell her amazed, everything is loud and busy. I look up at the clear blue sky smiling, I never seen the blue sky before. "Kiyoko." I catch up with April, I hold her hand so I don't get lost in the crowd. "Where are we going first?" She leads me to a cafe "we're meeting Vern here, he should be here already." "Hey ladies!" we go over to the table by the window where Vern is sitting. "I heard you don't eat meat so I ordered cinnamon rolls and orange juice." I sit in the chair excited to try the breakfast he ordered. "You take the first one." I take a cinnamon roll, I take a small bite and every flavor explodes into my mouth. I stuff my face, tears I didn't know I had were falling down my face. I never had anything like this before!
"Kiyoko, slow down and don't stuff yourself or you will make yourself sick." I slow down and drink the orange juice which is amazing! April takes the cup from me. "Breathe." She says laughing. She wipes my face "you're a messy girl." She says laughing but stops when boys that look around my age come into the cafe. One of them look at me and smiles, I smile back blushing slightly as he talks to his other friends and the group looks at me this time. "Looks like you have a few admirers." I look at her confused "admirers?" Vern chuckles "I don't think Raphael would like you with other boys." My ears twitch "I don't understand." April looks at me surprised including Vern. "Your parents, what have they taught you about boys?" I think and shake my head "nothing." They laugh, why are they laughing? "Is something funny?" Vern waves "no, no, it's just, I guess you can say it's a good thing. You don't have to worry about it, boys are nothing but trouble anyway."
After breakfast we tour around the city taking pictures and trying out different foods. "April can we go to the amusement park?" She looks at her phone. "Sorry, we have to go, it's getting late and I'm working late tonight. The boys will be up you can hang out with them if you want until I get off." I smile nodding, I really want to see Raph again.

April and I walk together since Vern had a interview to do. The closer we get to the lair the louder it is almost sounds like fighting. What is Raph and Leo fighting about? We walk in and they're both yelling at each other over something. "Raph?" I say but, he doesn't hear me. My breathing quickens, it's like my mother and father all over again. "Please stop! Stop!" I cover my ears like I used to when I was younger. "Stop! Stop, stop. No more!" I feel a hand touch me and I jump away. "Kiyoko."I look at Raph with teary eyes. "No, no don't." He scoops me into his arms like a little baby "it's ok butterfly, I'm not mad, I won't hurt ya. You know dat right?" I bury my face in his chest nodding. "Is she ok?" Raph sneers walking passed his brother "she hates arguing and loud noises." He lays me in a soft bed "hey, look at me." I look at him, his face is inches away from mine. "Ya safe here, ya don't have ta worry about anyone hurting anyone, alright?" I nod sitting up "promise?" He smiles "I promise." I poke his cheek "promise!" He grabs my hand chuckling "I did!" I shake my head "the last time you promised I was alone." He squeezed my hand gently "you're right." I pull at his arm which makes him laugh "what are ya doing?" "Lay with me." "What?" I pull again "lay with me, like we used too 9 years ago. Remember? We laid together under the night sky looking at the stars." He nods "yea I remember." He lays next to me staring up at the ceiling, I look at his body, he has a lot of muscles. He changed a lot. My tail starts to do it's little wiggle again and he laughs causing me to blush. "Don't be embarrassed, I love it." I blush "y-you do" he pulls me into his arms "it lets me know I'm doin somethin right. I wanna make ya happy. I love seeing ya happy, Kiyoko." I snuggle into him more. "How did you become so strong?" I feel his arms and my hands touch his chest going down to his abs. "Uh...Kiyoko..." I look up at him confused. "Yes?" I look where he's looking, something is sticking up in his pants. "What is that? Does it hurt?" He grabs my wrist "don't..."