Police headquarters

Tonight the boys are meeting the chief and a few cops just to get to know them better. Raph said I can come along and Leo thought it would be a great idea so they know that there are other mutants in the family. Raph and the others made a few friends in the police field but I don't know who. "Alright da kids are wrapped up and ready ta go, diapers have been changed and babies have been fed." I smile at his little checklist. "Is dat everything?" I nod. "Alright." We get in the truck Donnie built, Raph checks our kids making sure they are secured. "Chill Raph I made a few upgrades so it's kids safe." Mikey speaks excitedly. "Can I drive?" "No!" They all said at the same time. Mikey pouts and I giggle as he sits down in a fit. Leo gets in the driver seat and drives. Thankfully the babies slept through the whole ride there. Raph pulls out two twin infant baby strollers and sets them in each stroller as they sleep. "Wow Raph, you're great at this whole parenting thing." Mikey compliments. "Ya sound surprised, honestly I'm surprised myself."

We walk inside. "Raphael!" A dark haired girl runs up to him. "Nina, hey, this is my mate Kiyoko and our babies. She looks in the strollers pulling her back. "They are so cute and so small! You must be a proud momma aren't you?" I smile nodding. "Raph your mate is cute as well, really cute, no wonder her babies look adorable." She teases and Raph rolls his eyes and put his whole hand her face and push her away. "Yea, yea just keep ya hot breath out of our kids face." She giggles. "Oh, right, everyone is waiting in the conference room to meet you guys." I'm so nervous. We walk into the conference room where there is a group of people sitting and waiting some stood eating on a snack from the snack bar at the back. The guys stared at me and I blush hiding behind Raph. "Nervous?" The chief walks in. "Alright everyone take a seat, today we will be doing an introduction, some of you have met them and some of you have not. "The oldest brother Leonardo will speak." Leo gets up and stands in front of the people talking, he's really good at speaking and everyone seems to be pulled into his little speech. The conference continued on how things will work and how it will go in the workplace.

After the conference everyone ate and talked. The guys surrounded me. "What's your name?" One guy asks. "I-I'm ki-Kiyoko." They smile. "Even your name is cute." My ears fold back. "Thank you." Thankfully my babies crying grabbed my attention but sadly their crying also made my nipples leak milk. I quickly cover them. "I have to go, sorry!" Raph tries to hush them and calm them down. "They don't need a diaper change, maybe they're hungry?" I pull out the bottles and they began drinking. "I guess they were hungry." We sit in the corner feeding our kids. "Yo Raphael!" Raph smiles. "Cooper!" My heart stops. Cooper, he's here! "What you doing over here with kids bro?" Raph chuckles. "They're mine, all four." Cooper laughs. "Damn! Sucks for you." Raph shrugs. "It's not too bad. This is my mate Kiyoko." Coopers eyes land on me, a devious smile creep on to his face and he holds out his hand. "Hi I'm Cooper, so he's the lucky guy you are with." He doesn't let go. "You're cute." I was finally able to pull away. "So tell me what the kids names are?" Raph points to each one as he named them. "Avatar fan, huh?" I look away avoiding eye contact. "Kiyoko, baby what's wrong?" My ears go back and I grab his arm for some kind of security. "Maybe she's nervous." Raph shakes his head. "No, dis is different, she's scared of somethin but I don't know what unless she tells me so I can help?" Cooper gives me a cold stone look. "It's nothing, I promise." Raph hums. "Alright baby." Once they were fed and burped we mingled some more. Of course the guys were interested in me and Raph had to butt in and save me. "Damn Raph, you're lucky she is hot! You can't tell that she had kids." I hold on to Raph's arm standing slightly behind him. "If I was in your shoes me and her would be fucking a lot." I blush a deep red. "Hey, dats enough, ya makin her uncomfortable." They apologize. Two girls grab my hand and pull me away. "What's it like having sex with him?" I think for a moment. "It's gentle some times and most of the time he gets really into and-" Raph gently pulls me away. "Enough talkin about our sex life. Why do any of us care?" They shrug. "We're curious." They bat their eyelashes at him and he lets out a deep sigh. "It's getting late ya need ta get some rest. Go to the truck I will bring da kids in when I'm done and don't forget ta lock it." I nod as he kiss my cheek down to my neck. He wraps his arms around me and kiss my lips, I pull away blushing when his hand trails down to my bottom. "Not in front of everyone." He chuckles. "I just want ta make sure everyone know dat ya mine. Ya hear dat she's mine if ya touch her I'm breaking fingers." I giggle at all their pale faces.

I walk out the building and through the garage I huff frost air escape my lips. "You shouldn't be out at night by yourself like this." I quickly turn around and Cooper shoves me against the truck. "You smell good." I whimper trying to escape. "You still owe me an apology." He lifts my dress pushing my panties to the side. "N-no! No! Raph! Ra-" he slaps me. "Don't make this worse for yourself. Ok? You should be taking this as a compliment." Then I feel it, I feel him entering inside. I squirm more trying to get him out. "No, no, please don't, I don't want this, I don't want to do this!" I cry.

The truck opens. "Hey baby, is everything alright it looks like ya been crying." After he got the babies situated I run into his arms. "Ya scaring me, what happened?" I can't tell him, he can't know, if he finds out he will beat him or worse and possibly lose this opportunity with the police department.