Experimenting

I can't do any of this! Donnie sits next to me going through the math book. "It's easy, you already know your basic add and subtract now you just need to understand multiplication and division." Oats are set in front of me. "Give her a break Don. Eat, Kiyoko." I eat the bowl of oats enjoying myself as they talk."Raph you have to understand, she has a mind of a 2 year old child, I need to get her caught up." "She won't if ya keep pushin her too hard." Raph looks at me before looking back at Donnie, Donnie sighs "fine, we will start back up tomorrow at April's place." Raph growls "why at April's?" Donnie rolls his eyes not phased by Raph's intimidating look "less distractions, she's been too focused on what's going on around her she can barely keep up with what I'm trying to teach her. Like I said Raph, a mind of a 2 year old." Raph looks back at me sighing "is there something wrong with me?" He picks me up bridal style. "No, Donnie is just being a di...I mean jerk, he's just being a jerk." He lays me on his bed "I'm not tired." He lays beside me pulling the covers over us "I know, I wanna have ya ta myself for a bit." I blush "o-ok" I look at him looking back at me, we stare at each other for a bit "why can't I stay here with you?" He moves a piece of my hair out my face. "You can't stay in a house full of boys." "But I won't, I will be with you." I play with his hand "I knew you wouldn't understand, just know ya can't stay here, alright." I whimper "Raph...." He stops me "ssshhhh... ya can't stay down here, dats final." He wipes my tear away. "But, ya get ta stay wit me tonight since she is working late." I smile as I cuddle into him more. "Raphie." I say happily, his arms wrap around me tight. As we lay in silence his right hand slides to my tail. "Raph?" He holds me close and gently rubs it "what are you doing?" He holds me close "so soft." I blush at his comment "is it really?" He hums then chuckles "I remember we used ta always have dis same conversation when we were little. I would always tell ya how soft your tail was and you always respond with that same question and of course I give ya da same answer...yes... ya haven't changed one bit Kiyoko." I look up at him. "Is that a bad thing?" He chuckles again. "No, it's not a bad thing." I feel something poking me between my legs. The friction leaving a tingling sensation I press myself closer wanting to feel more of this feeling. Raph growls pulling me closer if possible and moves his hips. I gasp at the friction, my tail moves quickly with excitement, whimpers leave my lips as he speeds up. My legs shut together, my body trembles as I start to feel strange. "Raphie!" I whimper pressing my hands against his chest "n-no, Raph!" I start panting. He flips me in my back and continues to dry hump me. He finally stops, shaking his head getting up "sorry Kiyoko." He walks out leaving, I feel myself between my legs flinching slightly from the sensitivity. What was that feeling? "Raph?" I get out the bed to follow him "Raphie?" He's gone. Where did he go? Why did he leave? Did I do something wrong? I start to tear up, it's just like the time on the roof. "Kiyoko, what's wrong?" I turn around and it's Mikey "Raph, I can't find Raph, he left, he left me." I whimper "hey it's ok, I'm pretty sure he's here somewhere. I was actually going to go on the roof. You want to join?" I smile nodding.

I follow him to the roof and sit. "Raph really cares about you, a lot and I can see why. You're so tiny, fragile and innocent I can see why he cares for you that much." I tilt my head at him "is that a bad thing?" He laughs "no, it's not." I look at my legs blushing "is something wrong? Kiyoko?" I can't get that feeling I just felt out my head. "Something happened while Raph and I were in bed..." he stops me "is it something that a brother should not know about his brother? Something private, very private?" I don't understand what he means. "I don't get it?" He sighs "never mi- what are you doing?!" I sit in his lap facing him. "Kiyoko, what are you doing?" That feeling again, it's back and the poking. "Kiyoko, no. Get off before Raph kills me! Fuck!" He slowly moves his hips and his eyes change color. His eyes are darker, what does that mean? He pulls me into him tight as he rubs himself against me more. He pulls me off him and pins me on the floor of the roof and press against me harder. I start moaning at the feeling then he was pulled off me. Raph holds Mikey by the neck, he's choking him! "Yo, Raph chill! I can't breath!" He growls "good." I grab Raph's arm "Raph, stop!" He lets go of him and faces me with an angry face. "What the hell were ya thinkin! Why da fuck are ya goin around tryin ta fuck my brothas!?" My ears go back as I coward away from him. Mikey stands in front of me "Raph, you're scaring her dude." He shoves Mikey out the way and grabs my wrist "ya mine! Understand, no one can touch ya but me!" I tremble. His grip tightens "you understand? You're mine!" I never seen him act this way towards me before. I start crying as he looks down at my wet legs. He lets go of me "Kiyoko, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean ta scare ya like dat." Mikey sneers "you literally scared the piss out of her." Raph growls at him and I flinch. "Come here." He gently picks me up as I continue to cry. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya or hurt ya." He kiss my wrist gently a few times. "Please, don't ever experiment like that again unless it's wit me." I nod my head burying my face in his chest. "I wanted to know that feeling I was feeling. I'm sorry." He doesn't say anything, he takes me back to the lair, lays me in bed and leaves again.