New babysitters

I jump when I feel Raph touch me. "Baby, what's goin o ya been acting like dis for weeks." I get up. "I'm ok, I'm going to Miko's." Mikey speaks with a slightly full mouth of pizza. "Actually Miko's out of the country right now for a meeting. April is off today but she's on a date with Casey right now." My ears fold back, I don't know what to do. I can't tell Raph what happened. "How do you know all dis?" Mikey swallows. "Texting and calling, duh." Raph rolls his eyes. I kiss Raph and he hums. "Not that I'm complainin but, what's goin on. Whateva is on ya mind ya can tell me, I can't help ya if ya don't." I shake my head. "I'm ok." He huffs. "I know ya lyin ta me but I will let it go dis time. Cooper and a few other guys are coming down ta hang out a bit. Kiyoko?" I look at him, fear in my eyes. "What's wrong ya gotta tell me. Remember what Donnie said, if ya get too worked up you can pass out." Thankfully the babies cry. "I think they need a diaper change." I change the subject. "Let me help." We change their diapers and they went straight back to sleep. "Ya know whateva is goin on ya can tell me, I won't get mad." I hug him. "I'm ok." He kiss the top of my head. "Ok."

"Damn it's nice down here, I wouldn't expect it to be clean and fresh considering it's a sewer." Jared says sitting on the couch. "Uh...thanks." Leo says. Hank looks around. "Where's the little ones?" Raph takes the beers from Brett. "Oh uh, they are sleep right now. It didn't take long for Kiyoko ta put back ta sleep. She has da magic touch." I blush at his praise. "You also helped." I add. "Yeah but ya did most of da work. Ya a great mother Kiyoko." I move my hair out my face. "You're a great father." Cooper pipes. "If you two are done praising each other we have a game to watch. That's what we're here for!" Raph finds the remote. "Hey baby, do ya need anything?" I shake my head. "I'm going to the room to get a nap in." He nods. I go to the room and lock the door so no one can come in and I lay there with a huff. I look over at my sleeping children then at Raph's bedside clock, 6 o'clock. I look up at the ceiling then slowly clothes my eyes and doze off.

I wake up feeling strange and uncomfortable I slowly open my eyes and before I could scream Cooper covers my mouth. "You don't want to wake up the kids now do you?" I bite his hand hard and he pulls back. "You bitch!" His hand goes around my neck choking me. Tears fall down my face as my vision blurs and everything goes black.

I wake up from my nap, I think it was a nap, I don't remember. It's weird I can't remember what happened before I fell asleep. Weird. Raph walks in smiling. "How are my babies doin?" He crawls in the bed kissing my lips. We hear little peeps coming from the babies. "Guess they're awake as well." He picks up Kiri and Tuk. "Hey baby girls, did da two of ya sleep well?" Kiri stares up at him with her tiny mouth open and drooling. Tuk leans into his chest mouth open and sucking. "Looks like they're hungry." He hands them to me and I began feeding them. Raph leaves to grab the bottles from the fridge to feed the boys. "How did ya sleep?" I shrug. "Ok I guess." He hums. "Ya want ta join us in da living room? Da game is still goin." I nod. "Yea." We go into the living room with our kids. "Oh there goes the little ones!" Hank says excitedly grabbing the hand sanitizer to clean his hands. He holds his hands out and I hesitate for a moment looking at Raph. "It's ok baby." I gently lay Tuk in his arms. "She's a cutie, hi!" Brett and Jared also wanted told our kids so we let them. Raph holds Lo'ak close to him on his chest. "Wow they are so cute! Hey cooper are you sure you don't want to get in on the cute train with us?" Cooper waved his hand up and down. "Naw I'm good." Raph chuckles. "What, ya have something against babies?" He shakes his head and shrug. "I'm just not into kids that's all." I sit between Raph's legs on the floor watching the game with them. "Come on, you had it!" Cooper yells and the boys hush him. "Not so loud in front of the kiddos." Brett says. Neteyam's little hand is wrapped around Brett's finger which gave him a lot of joy. "If the two of you ever need a break from the kids you call me and I can babysit." Hank and Jared nod agreeing with Brett. "Yea we won't mind honest, it won't be any trouble." Raph smiles. "Thanks I appreciate it." Jared sets Kiri on his lap. "It's no problem really, after what you guys have been doing for this and what you did for this city. We are honored to babysit for you guys whenever you need it. It's the least we can do." Leo seems a bit uneasy about something, he keeps looking at Cooper like he's a threat. They continue to laugh and talk as they watch the game. I go into the kitchen to grab a bag of veggie chips to snack on and a juice. I go back to my spot on the floor ignoring Coopers eyes staring at me even though it makes me a bit nervous. "Do you have a problem Cooper?" All of us look at Leo and Cooper laughs. "What? What are you talking about?" Leo points at him. "You have been staring at Kiyoko for hours on and off." He scoffs. "No I haven't." Oh no.