House warming

We sit in Splinters room. "I know you too care about each other very much and I know you like to show your affection towards each other...." His ears go back and he clears his throat. "Can the two of you do that quietly?" Raph rubs the back of his head. "Sorry sensei." I hold onto to his arm tight. "Kiyoko?"

After talking to Splinter I sit in the dojo watching Leo and Raph train. "Come on Raph, focus, don't make me embarrass you in front of Kiyoko." Leo chuckles. I smile at Raph and he huffs. He charges at Leo and is thrown to the ground. "Damn!" Leo helps him up. "You're slacking dude." Leo looks at me and chuckles. "I think you're distracting him." I get up. "I'm sorry." A familiar hand grabs mine. "He's jokin you don't have ta go." He kiss my forehead. "Raphie." I whimper. "I want something sweet." We go to the kitchen to find a plate of brownies. They smell so good. I take a few and start eating them. "Who made brownies?" Leo takes a few to snack on as well. "I did." Leo pause. "Mikey what did you put in them?" He shrugs. "My usual...oh shit, how many did you two eat?" Raph face palms. "She had 5." Mikey laughs "shit! She's going to be out of it for a while." Raph grabs Mikey. "I'm gonna kill you for dis." Mikey continues to apologize. "Uh...Raph." I take my shirt off. I take my shorts off and get ready to take my panties off when Raph stops me. "I'm hot." I whine. "Ok let's get you in a cold shower that will help." Leo stares at me making me nervous. "What's wrong?" I shake my head.

I get into the cold shower my ears go back satisfied by the coolness. "Feel better?" I nod. Raph holds me steady since I keep wobbling back and forth. "Try ta be still." I feel my stomach churning. "Shit!" He gets me out the shower just in time for me to vomit in the toilet. "Dats it get it out." I whimper at the feeling, I haven't felt this way since my father force fed me meat. The vomiting finally stops, Raph helps me up off the floor. "Ya good baby?" I blush at his little nickname. I refresh myself and find something else to snack on while Raph tried to kill Mikey. I reach for the cups in the cabinet but I can't seem to get it. I feel someone press against my back and their hand on my waist. " I guess we should rearrange the dishes." Leo hands me a cup his hand slowly glides off my waist touch my butt and tail in the process. "Thank you." I grab the jug of juice and can't seem to open it. Leo takes the juice from me and opens it. "Thank you, again." He hovers over me. "How did Raph land you?" My ears go back. "I don't understand." He leans in closer. "He's a hothead and you, you're quiet and shy."  His hands go to my waist. "Le- Leo." He groans pressing himself against me. I moan at the friction, he lifts me up on the counter and wraps my legs around him. "You should be with me instead." I shake my head pulling away. "Raph said I'm his, he doesn't want to share." His hand goes between my legs into my shorts, my thighs close together from the sensation I am feeling. He kiss my neck a few times and nibbles at it. "Leo~" he pulls back. "already?" He continues to go faster and I moan feeling my release. He allows me to ride it out then pulls his wet fingers out my panties. He licks his fingers smirking. "You taste good." I blush. "Why? He's your brother." Leo shrugs. "Raph and I are the same yet different, I'm the team leader and Raph sometimes hates me for it. I guess I'm jealous he found you before I did. I always get something first and now Raph has you. I want you too, you're cute." He helps me off the counter.

I leave the kitchen blushing. "Kiyoko!" April hugs me. "You are the cutest! I came to pick you up so we can go out." Raph and Leo speak. "Out where?" April waves them off. "A party, Vern is hosting at his new fancy home. You need a cute outfit." Raph shakes his head. "She doesn't need ta show off I don't want men looking at her like a piece of meat." My ears go down. "He doesn't mean literal." Leo says smiling. April takes my hand. "Well don't you worry, I will keep her safe besides it's just a house warming party. A fancy one at that, do you have dress you haven't worn before?" I go to Raph's room and look in his closet where my clothes are. I pull out a yellow sundress and change into it with black flats. I walk out his room, everyone looking in amazement. "Kiyoko! It looks so good on you!" Raph gets up strutting towards me. "Raphie?" He huffs. "Are ya sure about dis April? I don't want anyone flirting wit her or try to take advantage." April laughs. "She will be fine it's just a house warming party, like I said." Raph looks at me again for a moment I couldn't tell what he was thinking. "Raph, she's not a baby." "Yea but, she's my baby." I blush at his words. "I will keep an eye on her the whole time." Raph nods. "Ok, call if da two of ya need anything." I smile nodding. I follow behind April. "How are you and Raph?" I blush shrugging. "Ok, I want to show him I can handle things myself without him but, all he see is 6 year old me." We walk across the street to a tall building. "Prove him wrong, he won't stop unless you prove to him you can do things on your own." I nod.

"April!" Vern walks over. "Kiyoko, you're here too. I'm surprised considering Raph always keeps you close." A girl walks up to him and they wrap an arm around each other. "This is Vanessa, Vanessa this is April and Kiyoko," She smiles taking my hand. "Hi nice to meet you." I smile nodding. "Drinks are over there and the food is over there." He points to different directions where everything is. "You have anything vegan? All I smell is meat." He guides me to the salad bar. "Here you go, good thing I ordered a salad bar." I grab a plate and grab what I want. I grab a fork and eat, I had no idea I was hungry until now. "Look at you, gorgeous." I look up at a tall lean guy with spiked up hair. "He-hello." He hands freshly made glass of wine. "What's your name?" I set the glass down. "Kiyoko, I don't drink." He nods. "Kiyoko, cute and innocent. I'm Cole." His hand goes to my waist. "Are you single?" I look out the widow and see Raph staring in the shadows. "I have a boyfriend. I'm only 16." He backs away. "Wow 16 sorry I thought you were a little older than that." I look out the window again and he's gone. "Isn't this place nice?" I nod standing next to April. "It's big." Vern smiles. "Yes it is and I love it!" The night continues with people looking around, talking amongst each other and eating. I yawn a few times. "Oh, Vern it's time for us to go, Kiyoko is getting tired. Come on Kiyoko." I rub my eyes trying to stay awake.

"I never been this tired before." I yawn again. We find her apartment. "Hey April how was the party?" I go over to Taph and lean against his arm. "We had fun especially Kiyoko. A lot of people were amazed by her unique look." Raph picks me up in his arm. "I will put her to bed. I doze off in his arms.