Its been 9 years (Edit)

It's been 9 years since I seen Raph, I sometimes wonder what he's up too. Does he remember me? Do he still think about me? Is he worried about me? Does he wonder if I'm ok? Im stuck in a room alone with no way out. "What do you think? Should we keep going?" One of the doctors asks. My father gave me back to TCRI for money, Sacks thought I could be useful for peoples diet, but instead I have been nothing but a blood bank. They use my blood to see if can help with sickness or keep someone well fit. I get on my knees too weak to stand anymore. I freeze when I hear Sack'a come in. "It seems like we finally made a breakthrough in making diet pills out of your blood." Sack's walks towards me. "You are going to make me the richest man alive." He hands me a big salad bowl with powdered pills on top. "You need to stay healthy, eat." I don't respond or look at him. I grab the bowl and start eating. "You are incredible." He bends down to my level lifting my chin "you know, we will make more of you." One of his workers speak. "Mr. Sack's we don't have the tools to make more of her, we were lucky the first time turning her into this but, getting another test subject to duplicate it again might be a high risk." He  roll his eyes.
"Then we use her DNA to make clones of her." He looks at me with a smile. "You are my little prize."

They always have me naked in front of everyone in the facility taking notes. I guess they still don't know what changed me into this. They studied my body to see if my body goes by deer instinct. After they were done they would give some clothes to put on. When I had my first period at 12 I started to panic. I thought I was bleeding to death, Sacks and his team were surprised for some reason. They told me I was becoming a woman and that it's normal but, they never told me why it happens. They even told me I was going into heat as well and that it was normal for animals to go through it but, they never thought I would actually have one since I'm still kind of human. They keep it in their notes and still never told me why it happens. Sack's however acted different he became a lot worse towards me. "You should be grateful that I, Eric Sack's took you, Kiyoko, in. The least you could do to repay me is by letting me do what I want with you. Understand?" I nod my head.

I curl up crying, I miss Raph, he promised he would protect me no matter what. Why didn't he save me? I cry myself to sleep curling up on the floor.
I wake up and see that the door to the room is open, why would it be open? Is it a trap? Please don't be a trap. I walk towards the exit cautiously, no one is here. I walk down the hall, there are four door guards knocked unconscious. Who ever did this must of opened my door. I continue down the hall hoping to thank the person who set me free but, no one is here. The mansion is empty! I walk outside barefooted, no where close to being cold thanks to my winter coat that comes in during the winter I sniff the cool air and caught on to a smell. The smell was familiar but, I can't put a finger on it. I continue to follow the scent, whatever it is I can't help but follow it. My ears perk up instantly when I hear a few voices I follow the voices that lead to a shoot down the mountain. I continue to follow now getting more curious about the whole thing. I look back at the destruction they had left behind. What was the clan doing?
It took me a few hours to follow the noise which led me to the sewers and I sigh. Of course it leads to the sewers. The noises become louder and then I walk into a decorated lair. A giant turtle with an orange masks stare at me dropping his snack. "Dude!" Two humans and the three other turtles look at me. The blue one starts to speak, questioning me which causes me to freak out "are you with the foot? How did you find us?!" I'm almost at the verge of crying. "Leo chill, your scaring her." I hear heavy footsteps walk over to me. "Butterfly?" I look up at the red masked turtle in shock. "R-Raphael?" He looks different. I look at his body and blush, he's very different. Where has he been this whole time? "You know her?" Raph nods "yea we're childhood friends. We met on da roof dat night when we all decided ta sneak out for da first time 9 years ago." He looks down at my feet. "What happened ta ya?" I blush then I get angry remembering what he did. "It's been 9 years Raphael, you promised we would never leave each other. You abandoned me on the roof!" I start hitting him as hard as I can. "Raph?" One of the others say. "It's ok." I continue to hit him when I feel arms wrap around me. "I'm sorry." I hold on to him crying. "I'm still confused." Mikey you're always confused." After calming down I explain to them what had happened to me. I left a few parts out not sure if it's important or not. "Kiyoko, I'm so sorry."  "Why would you leave me?" He looks away. The one in blue speaks "it's my fault, Raph started sneaking out every night, I was worried so I told our father and he grounded him. I had no idea he was sneaking out to be with you." I look behind them and I quickly hide behind Raph.

"Kiyoko it's ok, dis is April she's a friend, oh and dats Vern he's an idiot." I smile at his little joke. "Everyone dis is Kiyoko she's a very shy person so please be very, very careful. Kiyoko, these are my brothers; Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo." My stomach growl. Raph looks back at me "you haven't eaten in a while have you?" "I ate yesterday." Donnie shakes his head "that's not good, you should be eating at least 5 times per day, deers eat pretty much all day but, you're still slightly human so the diet might be different for you." Mikey laughs "well this calls for a celebration anyway, we defeated shredder and saved the city from a gas!" So that was them? They ran through the building fighting the clan this whole time? "Mikey, she's vegan." Raph says and Mikey smiles "no way! Me too! Except for eggs, cheese and..." I gag "Mikey we need to get you a dictionary." April comes over grabbing my hand. "We should find you some better clothes than that first before you eat. I look at Raph worried "it's ok."

I follow her to The surface, Vern also came along. "I will see you ladies later." He goes the opposite direction. I continue to follow her then stopped behind her. I look up at the tall building amazed. "Here we are." We go into the building, up the elevator and into her apartment.

"Alright here are a few hand me downs you can probably fit." I put the black shorts on first and a tank top which fit perfectly. "I'm surprised it fits considering how petit you are." I smile. "So, you and Raph been friends for a while?" I nod. "Im sorry you had to go through that alone." The window behind her opens and Raph walks through. "Raph you scared us!" Raph apologizes and looks straight at me. "Hey butterfly." My tail starts wiggling with excitement and April gushes. "So tiny and cute!" I blush trying to stop it but it won't stop. "I missed you too." I run into his arms holding tight not wanting to let go. He hugs me tight "I just came ta check on ya. Are ya sure you're ok wit her staying wit ya?" "Yea, she won't be a problem." He nods. "Good. Kiyoko listen ta me." I look up at him with sad eyes. "Ya can't stay wit us, but, I promise ta visit as much as I can, ok?" I whimper "no." I cling to him tight. He can't leave me again. "April." "I got her." April gently grabs me. "I also brought your food." I grab the veggie bowl he made me and start eating. "Promise you will come back tomorrow." I tell him. "I promise." And with that he leaves.