I was never in danger

I'm missing Hank and Raph and my babies, my babies! They're probably starving. My ears go back at the thought of them not eating. I can't remember how long I've been here, it feels like I've been here forever. The door opens revealing Cooper with smug look on his face. "Hey gorgeous." I don't look at him. "I want to go home." I say not giving him eyes contact. "Sorry, can't do that. Not when you have Hanks seed swimming around inside you. I need them gone, it's the only way I can have you all to myself." My eyes widen at his words, he's insane! "Ple-please don't, Hank's been wanting this for years, please don't hurt them they're innocent." He looks taken back. "They? There's two?" He laughs. "Fucking twins. I can't believe it, this is insane. Maybe I shouldn't get rid of them, I can raise them as my own and impregnate you so you can have mine." My ears go back. "Don't look like that, be grateful I'm letting you keep those damn mutts. Your little mate Hank is on to me so, we need to move you somewhere more secure where those freaks can't find you." He pulls out a blind with a smile on his face. "Can't have you figuring out how to escape." He blind folds me.

-Raph-

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" I punch the wall in frustration. "We looked every where and we still can't fucking find her!" Hank growls his eyes turning gold. "Cooper." He growls. I look at him confused. "Cooper? What does he have to do wit all of dis?" His claws come out. "He smelled just like Kiyoko yesterday, he's been out of work for God knows how long, and he hasn't reported in since Kiyoko was taken." Leo walks in with a serious look on his face. "I have to tell you two something, Kiyoko told me to drop it and I did but I feel guilty about doing so. Cooper sexually harassing Kiyoko, I don't know why she wouldn't tell the both of you." I can't believe he kept this from us. I can only deal with one problem at a time. "That's why he was in the girls restroom at the festival he fucking followed her!" He growls uncontrollably. "I'm going back to look for her." I step in front of him. "Not like dis ya not. I want to get her back as much as you do but we can't go out hot headed. If we act reckless he might hurt her or worse." His eyes widen. "I told him I smelled Kiyoko on him, would if he..." I grab his shoulder. "Breathe, we will find her he more than likely moved her ta a different location." Leo nods. "Mikey with me." Mikey hops up and follows Leo. "Let's go get our girl."

-Kiyoko-

The blind fold is off and I see that I'm in a giant metal container. My ears perk at the sound of water crashing against wood? I must be on the pier. I'm sitting on a mattress a bowl of noodles and water sit next to me. I grab the food and quickly eat I had no idea I was hungry until now. The nice man from before comes in with a small bowl of ice cream. "You have to finish before you can have your ice cream." I nod and continue eating, once I was finished he gave me the bowl of Oreo ice cream which is my favorite. He sits down across from watching me eat. "You don't remember me, do you?" I shake my head still stuffing my face. "Of course you wouldn't, my name is Blake." I look up at him, why does that sound so familiar. "Kiyoko I'm your older Brother." My jaw drops.

-Hank-

I walk around on all fours, my paws dig into the ground with each step. I sniff around weaving through the trees and I huff her scent is faint. "Hank look." I raise my head. Coopers house he's not stupid enough to hide her here. I run towards the house and I smell around. She was here! I guess he would be dumb enough to hide her here, my ears go back growling in frustration. I shift back and Raph toss me my clothes. "She was here, you were right, they moved her. But, her scent is strong going this way. Meaning they just moved her an hour ago, I think I can follow her scent to where she is. Come on." We get back in the truck and Raph drives while find her scent. "Got it! Turn left." He turns the car left and continues straight. "Keep going straight, turn right at the second light." We're getting close her smell is becoming stronger and stronger. Right again." I smell the ocean. "She's on the pier." I'm also smelling something metallic. The truck stops. "We're here." I tell him. "She's in this area." He pulls out his phone. "I'm calling the others." My eyes widen. "Holy shit!" He follows me and curse under his breath. "Where the fuck do we start looking?"

-Kiyoko-

"My brother? I never knew I had one. If you're my brother why are you doing this? I want to go home!" He takes my hands. "You are home, with me. Cooper told me about your situation and I decided to help and save you." I pull away my ears go back. "Save me? Save me from what?" He points at my belly. "This, I'm saving you from being bred by these freaks and being a test subject, a slave, a sex slave for that matter." I shake my head almost wanting to laugh. "I'm not a sex slave and I'm not being bred. Raphael and Hank are my mates, my lovers. Hank always wanted kids so I'm giving it to him." He cross his arms. "Mates?" I nod. "So, you're not in any danger?" I shake my head. "I never was." His face goes pale. "Then..." the doors open. "I'm back sorry it took me so long." Cooper drops the bags of items on the ground.