Four

"She is fine the babies are fine." Raph does a double take. "Babies?" Donnie nods showing his screen and pointing. "Those little beans of yours are one, two, three, four. Four babies." Raph stumbles a bit. "Four fucking kids?" Don nods again. "That's why her belly is a little bigger for a three month belly bump. Her body is making room for four." Raph rubs my belly. "Does it hurt baby?" I shake my head no. "In two months I will be able to tell you the gender. Kiyoko is just spotting and it's normal. It happens sometimes." I sigh in relief. I happily leave his lab rubbing my round belly and smile. "So, how is everything?" April asks with concern in her voice. "I'm fine just a little spotting which is normal. I'm having four babies." Her widens. "Four?" Casey spits his drink out. "Four? Oh damn! Raph you ok bro?" Raph doesn't say a word. "Looks like someone is in shock." Raph grumbles and I giggle. "How do you feel?" I rub my belly. "I'm happy and excited. I hope Raph is too." April laughs. "He is, he just needs to process the whole thing."

April and I decided to go out for hot coco, Raph had Casey come with us to keep an eye on us, mainly me. "Please be careful I don't want Raph to kill me if you slip and fall. "I'm fin-woah!" Casey grabs me. "What did I just say?" I point at a small candy store. "No, absolutely not, Raph said you can't have too much candy, it's not healthy for the baby well babies in your case." I pout taking a sip of my drink. "I'm hungry." I state, looking at all the restaurants around us. "Well, what do you want to eat?" April asks looping her arm with mine. I look at the different restaurants around the area that we are in. None of them looks appetizing accept one, point at the Italian restaurant. "Little Italy?" I nod. Casey shrugs. "Why not." We go inside. "Welcome to little Italy, how many?" The lady asks, picking up the menus. "Three." We follow the host to a booth. "Your waiter will be right with you." I look at the menu, everything looks good I don't know what to get. "Hi my name is Jordan I will be your server for today can I start you off with drinks?" He looks at me eyes filled with... I don't know what. I do know that it means something, something awkward, maybe. "What you like to drink." I rub my belly. "Water." He looks disappointed when he looks at my belly. "How many months?" I smile. "3." He nods. "Congrats. And for the rest of you?" Casey orders a beer and April orders some type of alcoholic drink. "Did Donnie say when you will be due?" "In June." Our waiter comes back with our drinks. "Are you ready to order?" I nod. "I want the fiorentina steak." April and Casey tell him their order and we go back to talking. "I have to pee." April helps me and takes me to the restroom. "Are you ok in here by yourself or do you need me to stay?" "I'm fine by myself." I tell through the stall. "Ok." I hear her leave. I clean myself up and leave the bathroom after washing my hands. I almost bump into someone in the process. "Hi, sorry about that, are you ok?" I nod smiling. It's our waiter. "I just want to say you are beautiful, whoever you are with is very lucky." I blush. "Thank you." I go to leave but he blocks me. "Uhm... what's yours name maybe we could hang out sometime." Now I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. "My boyfriend wouldn't be too happy besides I'm pregnant what do you want with a pregnant woman?" He smiles and eerie smile that made you want to run. "Pregnant women are hot." He touches my waist. "Please don't." Thankfully Casey came to save the day. "Everything alright?" I take his hand. "Do we have a problem?" Casey asks the guy. "No, no problem, your food will be out in a minute."

After lunch we continued to look around until Raph called me to come home. It sounded urgent over the phone. I let Raph know I'm at manhole so he can help me down. "Be careful baby, watch ya step." I grab the bar quickly and Raph grabs my waist. My heart races, I almost slipped. "Are you ok?" April asks. "Y-yea." Raph rubs my sides. "It's ok, ya got this, few more steps come on." I finally make it on the ground safely. I rub my swollen belly as I wobble beside Raph. "What was so urgent? You sounded frantic over the phone." The group goes silent as we listen to the sound of liquid dripping from between my legs. "I tried to hold it." I whimper. Raph chuckles. "It's ok baby, it happens." We make it to the lair and he smiles. "Alright, close ya eyes." I close my eyes and he takes my hands guiding me slowly. My ear move catching every sound surrounding us. "Are ya trying to ta use ya ears ta figure out da surprise?" I giggle. "Maybe." We stop walking. "Ok ya can open ya eyes." I slowly open them and I'm speechless. He set up four baby beds in our room with a diaper changing station and a rocking chair. I began to tear up. "What do ya think?" I cry. "I love it, I love it a lot!" I hug him. "I'm glad ya like it." He wipes my tears and kiss my lips. "Ya need ta change out of ya wet pants." He kneels down and began to take my pants off. "Lift ya legs." I lift them one at a time, I watch him take my panty's off as well. "Raph what are you doing? Wait!" I push his face away from entrance. "I'm dirty down there." He kiss my belly. "Want me ta start a bath." I nod. "Ok." I get ready for my bath.